WBHRB Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Scientist-B/MT Lab/Molecular Biologist. There are 03 vacancies available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of an MBBS/BDS/BVSc & AH/M.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal and attend the interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board- Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. The WBHRB is responsible for selecting and recommending the candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary. The appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority is subordinate to the Governor.
WBHRB Recruitment 2023 for Scientist-B/MT Lab/Molecular Biologist:
|Job Role||Scientist-B/MT Lab/Molecular Biologist|
|Qualification||MBBS/BDS/BVSc & AH/M.Sc/Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 17,000 – 56,000/-|
|Job Location||Murshidabad(West Bengal)|
|Last Date||20 September 2023|
- MBBS/BDS/BVSC & AH recognized by MCI/VCI respectively
- Preferable: Master’s Degree in the related subject from a recognized University for candidates with first class relevant degree.
- Additional Post Doctoral research/Training experience in relevant subjects in recognized Institute.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/Data Management.
- Two years R & D ‘Teaching experience in relevant subject after obtaining essential Qualification.
- Master’s Degree in Molecular Biology/Bio-chemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology
- PhD degree in Molecular Biology/Bio-chemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology
- 1 year experience in Molecular Diagnosis at VRDL including RT-PCR
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Preferable: 1 year experience in VRDL setup
Age Limit ( As on 01 September 2023):
- Scientist-B: 45 years
- Molecular Biologist: 40 Years
- MT Lab: 35 Years
- Scientist-B: Rs. 56,000/-
- Molecular Biologist: Rs. 40,000/-
- MT Lab: Rs. 17,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Scientist-B: 01 Post
- Molecular Biologist: 01 Post
- MT Lab: 01 Post
Selection Process of WBHRB Recruitment 2023:
- The selection process will be a walk-in interview.
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the application with self-attested copies of relevant documents by post/courier or by hand to the mentioned address on or before 20 September 2023 (4.00 p.m.)
For More Details: Click here.
Murshidabad Medical College & Hospital,
Interview Date & Time: 25 September 2023 at 10.00 am.