WBHRB Recruitment 2019 – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) notifications for Staff Nurse-Grade II. Around 8159 vacancies are announced by WBHRB. This post is a temporary post for B.Sc (Nursing) graduates. Eligible candidates are requested to apply for the post online from 19 July 2019 to 29 July 2019. Here we announced the detailed eligibility of the post.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board- Department of Health & Family Welfare Government of West Bengal has constituted the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. The WBHRB is responsible for selecting and recommending the candidates for direct recruitment to posts permanent or temporary. The appointing authority is the Government in the Department of Health & Family Welfare and authority subordinate to the Governor.
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 details:
WBHRB Recruitment for Staff Nurse:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date||29 July 2019|
- General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/College of Nursing recognized by both the Indian Nursing Council and Respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration as Female/Male Nurse Midwifery from West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Knowledge of Bengali/Nepali- Spoken and written.
Age Limit(As on 1 January 2019): Between 18 to 39 years
For SC/ ST/OBC and a person with disabilities: As per Government Rules and Orders
Rs. 7,100/- – 37,600/- [Grade Pay – Rs. 3,600/-]. Dearness allowance is as per Government norm. Higher initial pay is admissible with Rs. 7680/- Uniform, Washing and amenity allowances as admissible.
- For GNM: 3856 posts
- For Basic B.Sc. Nursing: 3858 posts
- For Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing: 445 posts
- For General: Rs.210/-
- For SC/ST of West Bengal and PWD candidates: No fees
Note: Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
The selection process is based on the interview. If a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
How to apply for the post of WBHRB Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online from 19 July 2019 to 29 July 2019 till 8 PM.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
- Opening Date of Online Applications: 19.07.2019
- Last date of full submission of Form: 29.07.2019 (before 8 PM)
WBHRB Recruitment for Facility Manager: (Expired)
|Job Role||Facility Manager|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Start Date||14 February 2019|
|Last Date||25 February 2019|
Educational Qualification: A degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Percentage of marks obtained in HSC (10+2) or Equivalent Examination – 60(Max);
- Percentage of marks obtained in degree examination (final year marks) – 40(Max.).
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019): Below 39 years (Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/Person with disabilities as per government rules).
WBHRB Facility Manager- Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination and/or Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.160/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal & persons with disabilities)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account: 0051-00-104-002-16.
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 14 February 2019 to 25 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 14 Feb 2019)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date for online Registration of Applications: 14 February 2019
- Closing date for online Registration of Applications: 25 February 2019
- Last date of full submission of Form: 25 February 2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 14.02.2019 to 25.02.2019
- Date of Written Examination/ Interview: Will be announced later