WBHRB Recruitment 2019 – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) notifications for 819 vacancies of Facility Manager for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
WBHRB Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Facility Manager|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Application Start Date||14 February 2019|
|Last Date||25 February 2019|
Educational Qualification: A degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Percentage of marks obtained in HSC (10+2) or Equivalent Examination – 60(Max);
- Percentage of marks obtained in degree examination (final year marks) – 40(Max.).
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019): Below 39 years (Relaxations for SC/ST/OBC/Person with disabilities as per government rules).
WBHRB Facility Manager- Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination and/or Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.160/- (No fee for SC/ST candidates of West Bengal & persons with disabilities)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account: 0051-00-104-002-16.
How to apply for WBHRB Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 14 February 2019 to 25 February 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 14 Feb 2019)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening date for online Registration of Applications: 14 February 2019
- Closing date for online Registration of Applications: 25 February 2019
- Last date of full submission of Form: 25 February 2019
- Payment of Application Fee: 14.02.2019 to 25.02.2019
- Date of Written Examination/ Interview: Will be announced later