Vyom Labs Off Campus Drive 2018 for M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MBA graduates 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Passout.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Vyom Labs Off Campus Drive 2018 Details:
|Salary||Rs 12- 15 K CTC per month|
|Venue Date||24 February 2018|
- Post Graduates of 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 or before pass out year. (MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech/M.E., MCS, MBA-IT, MBA Computer)
- Experience: Fresher / 0.6-2 Years.
- Very good programming skills in Java
- Good Aptitude, analytical and problem solving skills are necessary
- Very good communication skills
- Experience combining analysis, design, development and implementation of object oriented (OO)concept based applications
- Base location would be Pune.
- Willing to learn new skills
- Willing to work in shifts and project based travel (project duration can range from a 15 days’ time to an year or even more than that).
- Selected candidates will be Trained on technologies in IT Service Management Space (Remedyforce, Saleforce, Assurance, Remedy, Automation Edge, Splunk) for 3-4 months and then work as developers / junior consultant /support Engg. in the IT Service Management area depending on the training received.
Compensation and Other Benefits:
- 12- 15 K CTC per month
- Project Bonus: 3-6 K/month (fixed, once deployed on to a project)
- Shift Allowance: 3-11 K/month, depending on the shift allocated (no allowances for a General Shift)
- Outstation Allowance: 12 K (applicable if moving out of base location, i.e., Pune, for a specific project).
- 1st round – Aptitude, C, Java (MCQ’s), a small program on JAVA.
- 2nd round – Technical interview/Online Coding Assessment)
- 3rd round – HR round
Terms and conditions:
- The selected candidates will have to give a service commitment of minimum 2.5 years.
How to apply Vyom Labs Off Campus Drive 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive at the following venue on 8 February 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here
Venue date & Time: 24 February 2018 at 9.00 AM
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering (PCCOE)
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Pune, Maharashtra 411044