Vyom Labs Off Campus Drive scheduled on 5 April 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Vyom Labs Off Campus Drive 2017 Details:
|Qualification||B.E/MCA, M.Sc, ME, M.Tech, MCS, MBA-IT, MBA|
|Salary||Rs 12- 15 K CTC per month|
|Venue Date||5 April 2017|
- CS/IT Post Graduates of 2016, 2017, 2018. batch students (MCA, M.Sc, ME, M.Tech, MCS, MBA-IT, MBA Computer)
- BE CS/IT/E&TC Graduates : 2016,2015,2014 year pass out.
- Percentage Criteria: 10th,12th and UG/PG-aggregate 60% and above
- Very good programming skills in Java / C / C++/ .NET
- Good Aptitude, analytical and problem solving skills are necessary
- Very good communication skills
- Experience combining analysis, design, development and implementation of object oriented (OO)concept based applications
- Base location would be Pune .
- Willing to learn new skills
Selected candidates will be Trained on technologies in IT Service Management Space (Remedyforce, Saleforce, Remedy, Automation Edge, Splunk) for 3-4 months and then work as developers / junior consultant /support Engg. in the IT Service Management area depending on the training received.
- 1st round GD / Extempore
- 2nd round – Aptitude, C, Java Programming round
- 3rd HR Round
*Each round is elimination round.
Terms and conditions:
The selected candidates will have to sign an agreement. This agreement will be of 2.5 years and the agreement amount would be 2.5 Lakhs. The amount will be debited if the candidate leaves the organization before 2.5 years. He will have to give the organization a cheque of 2.5 lakhs, it is not mandatory that he has to keep any amount in the account. It will be a salary account created by the company. As soon as he completes 2.5 years, the cheque will be handed over to him again.
How to apply Vyom Labs Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online and attend the drive in following venue on 5 April 2017
To Apply: Click here
Venue for the campus drive:
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Auditorium,
Central Placement Cell Building,
Zeal College of Engineering & Research, Narhe, Pune-41
1. Candidates,should be in college uniform/Formals & black shoes are compulsory.Otherwise you will not be allowed to attend the drive.
2.Students with T Shirt, Jeans & Sandals or Floaters are not allowed.
3.You have to report sharply at 08.30am
4.Must carry updated resume & passport size photos.