Volvo Recruitment 2019 scheduled for the role of Associate System Verification Engineer for BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Volvo Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Associate System Verification Engineer|
|Last date||30 January 2019|
- BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech in Electrical or Electronics and Communication or similar stream.
- Good Automotive engineering knowledge
- Good Automation testing domain knowledge
- Excellent Knowledge of software tools in testing (J1587, CAN, Labview, Matlab etc.)
- Good Communication, Problem solving and analysis skills
- ECU and electrical network testing skills
- This position is in our Electrical Department. The purpose of this position is to integrate & validate the accurate and precise working of the Electronic Control Units (ECUs) within truck system using guidelines and standards of Volvo;
- to make sure that the queries from Industry and Aftermarket are addressed efficiently and are well supported;
- to make sure the validation activities for ECUs and other E&E components are well documented and followed by the validation team and the respective instructions are followed and come up with new methods for improving the verification process to ensure efficient verification to reduce cycle time and improve productivity.
How to apply for Volvo Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 30 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now