Volvo Recruitment 2017 job notification for the post of Software Verification Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Volvo Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Software Verification Engineer|
|Last date||3 November 2017|
- Bachelors Degree in Electronics / Electrical / Computer science Engineering.
- Good written & verbal communication skills in English
- Good foundation on Software / Hardware technology, Control System and Electrical & Electronic fundamentals
- Experience ranging from 0 (Fresher) to 1 year
Work and collaborate with project teams and the software verification leader to perform software verification activities according to project needs. Perform the following activities according to SW verification plans and prioritizations as defined by the software verification leader:
- Analyze SW verification basis and derive SW test design
- Develop and maintain SW tests based on the derived SW test design
- Perform SW test execution
- Document performed SW tests or found defects in the test protocol and problem reports
How to apply for Volvo Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 3 November 2017.
To Apply: Click here