VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2023: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur, has announced notification for the posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through e-mail. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2023 for JRF:
|Job category||Govt Jobs|
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Stipend||Rs 31,000 – 35,000/-|
|Last Date||15 December 2023|
Title of the project: “Optically Controlled Intelligent Reflecting Surfaces for 6G Wireless Communication
Systems” sponsored by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- B.E./B.Tech AND M.Tech./M.E./M.S. degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent streams with first class. The GATE qualification in the past is desirable.
- Desirable Qualification: Good academic record and knowledge in the relevant area (Optical Communications, Signals and Digital Communication)
Note: As per Institute Policy, the candidate may be considered for PhD program as per the applicable rules. Candidates are interested in extending their JRF to the PhD. Program as per VNIT rules will be preferred.
Duration: The assignment will be initially for six months, which is extendable up to 3 years or completion of the project, whichever is earlier, solely based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Rs 31,000/- p.m. consolidated (for first 2 years),
- Rs 35,000/- p.m. consolidated (for 3rd year)
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes a Written test and/or Interview
- Only short-listed candidates will be intimated by email and will have to appear for a written test and/or interview on the date as communicated through email.
How to apply for VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates must send the prescribed Application form with all the enclosures to the mentioned email ID latest by 15 December 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
For Application Form: Click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
- In the subject line, specify as “Application for the Post of JRF in SERB project in ECE Department”
- Must attach self-attested copy of CV, all Marksheets, Degree certificates, GATE score card, Experience certificates, Research papers and any other relevant documents.
- All the enclosures must be sent as a single PDF file