Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of JRF. There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through e-mail. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2023 for JRF:
|Total Posts||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs 31,000 – 35,000/-|
|Last Date||30 April 2023|
Title of the project: Development of Fully-Automated Liver Cancer Detection and Severity Estimation System from H&E-Stained Histopathological Images using Deep Learning-based Image Processing Methods.
- B.E./B.Tech. and M. Tech/M.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering and other allied branches of Electronics Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent streams with First Class in both degrees and have Qualified GATE in the past.
- Candidates, whose M.E./M.Tech. results are awaited, can also apply subject to conditions.
- Rs. 31,000/- per month consolidated (for the first 2 years).
- Rs. 35,000/- per month consolidated (for 3rd year)
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
- The selection process includes Interviews.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on their academic performance/professional experience and only the shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail only.
How to apply for VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned mail id latest by 30 April 2023.
For more details: Click here
For the Application Form: Click here
Mail id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line, please specify “Application for ECE-JRF position in SERB Project”.
- Duration: 03 years (Maximum)
- JRF candidates selected for this position will have the opportunity to register for a regular Ph.D. program as per the applicable rules.
Required Documents: The duly filled application form along with all the enclosures (CV, mark sheets, degree certificates, GATE scorecard, and other relevant documents) must be sent as a single PDF file.