Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 – VMware scheduled to hire Member Technical Staff-Dev/QE for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech 2020/2021 batch graduates for Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
VMware Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Member Technical Staff-Dev/QE|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
- B Tech / M.Tech : CSE and IT/IS
- CGPA : 7 CGPA or 70% above
- Graduation Year : 2020 / 2021
Ideal candidate should have proven academic results with knowledge on one or more following technology domain.
- Good Understanding of Application protocols such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, DNS, etc.,
- Thorough knowledge in TCP/IP protocol behaviours and its implementation
- Knowledge in Firewalls, WAF, Proxy, Load Balancer is highly desired
- Proficient in Automation Scripting using Python/C/C++/Go Language
- Good programming skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work multi-functionally.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership, good standout colleague.
- Should be able to handle multiple tasks and work independently with minimal managerial guidance.
- Be open to continuous learning and committed to ongoing self-improvement.
- Strong passion and experience in troubleshooting, debugging complex systems and possess excellent problem-solving techniques
- Experience on setting up complex customer-like configurations
Job Role and Responsibility
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be responsible for a variety of initiatives, including:
- Active contribution to the day-to-day activities of the System Test in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Design test strategies for comprehensive, customer-focused end to end system testing
- Write effective Test plans to cover all the scenarios efficiently and review it with all the stake holders
- Build maintainable, high quality and effective automated tests on top of various automation tools and frameworks, to execute complex tests on a distributed system
- Review and triage test failures and verify fixes
- Work with team to analyze test coverage gaps from the field reported issues
- Be an active participant in planning and designing product features with the ability to view the application from a customer perspective
- Provide strong testing, debugging and documentation skills, be self-motivated and proactively manage time and tasks
- Analyzing quality data, identifying areas of improvement and implementing solutions.
How to Apply for VMware Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now