VMware Off Campus Drive 2022 – VMware scheduled to hire Member Technical Staff for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates for Bangalore, Pune Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
VMware Off Campus Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Member Technical Staff|
|Salary/CTC||Best in Industry|
- BTech/MTech Degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Experience in Java, Spring framework, REST APIs, Hibernate, database design, Postgres/MySQL.
- Experience in multi-threaded and asynchronous programming.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot code.
- Experience in working with build and test automation tools – Maven, Jenkins, Git or similar.
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Agile methodologies.
- Experience writing test automation for your code is a must.
- Exposure to a microservices architecture, Docker, and Kubernetes is a plus.
Role and Responsibilities
- As a team member, you will develop new features and work closely with other engineers across the product teams in our organization.
- Develop highly efficient code ensuring scalability, performance, security and quality
- Ensure quality in code deliverables with exhaustive test automation.
- Learn and use Kubernetes for implementation and large-scale deployment of microservices, as well as other modern technologies.
- Drive and own the Dev Owns Quality” mindset.
How to Apply for VMware Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here