Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment – Vizag Port Trust (VPT) announced 58 vacancies of Trade Apprentices in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Last Date||25 August 2018|
Educational Qualification: Passed ITI in the relevant trade.
ITI Relevant Trades are – Welder, Electrician, Fitter, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Carpenter, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic, Electronics Mechanic & Turner.
Age limit (As on 31.07.2018): Above 14 years
Vizag Port Trust Apprentice – Trade wise vacancies: 58 Posts
- Welder – 9 Posts
- Electrician – 12 Posts
- Fitter – 21 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 3 Posts
- Carpenter – 3 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 1 Post
- Electronics Mechanic – 5 Posts
- Turner – 4 Posts
- During the first year of training: Rs. 5,924/- per month.
- During the second year of training: Rs. 6,770 /- per month.
- During the third year of training: Rs. 7,616 /- per month.
Period of Training: 1 Year (For Carpenter Trade – 2 Years)
Vizag Port Trust Apprentice Selection Process:
- Engagement of Trade Apprentices will be made purely on merit, on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidate in ITI.
- Those who are shortlisted based on merit of marks secured in the qualifying exams will only be called for certificates verification.
How to apply for Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment?
Step 1: All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by
25 August 2018.
Step II: Eligible candidates may download an application form in Vizag Post website and send duly filled in application forms along with required documents to the following postal address or by a person on or before 25 August 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Chief Mechanical Engineer,
Visakhapatnam Port Trust,