Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2019 notifications for Record Clerk, Office Assistant, Night Watchman & Sweeper vacancies in Criminal Unit of Viluppuram District Court. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Viluppuram District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Record Clerk, Office Assistant, Night Watchman, Sweeper|
|Salary||Up to Rs.15,900 – 50,400/-|
|Job Location||Viluppuram (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||18 March 2019|
Record Clerk: 10th Pass from a recognized board.
Office Assistant: 8th Pass from a recognized board.
Night Watchman/Sweeper: 5th Pass from a recognized board.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2019) :
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years (should have completed)
Maximum Age Limit (should not have completed):
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute
Widows of all castes: Below 35 Years
- Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims), Most Backward Classes / Denotified
Communities: Below 32 Years
- “Others” (i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)’s, ST’s, MBC’s/DC’s, BC’s and
BCM’s): Below 30 Years
Post wise vacancies: 52 Posts
- Record Clerk – 8 Posts
- Office Assistant – 30 Posts
- Night Watchman – 11 Posts
- Sweeper – 3 Posts
- Record Clerk: Rs.15,900 – 50,400/-
- Office Assistant/Night Watchman/Sweeper: Rs.15,700 – 50,000/-
Viluppuram District Court – Selection Process:
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
The selection process will be based on Written Examination and/or Interview.
How to apply for Viluppuram District Court Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address or submitted by hand to CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE, VILLUPURAM on or before 18 March 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE,