Viasat Recruitment 2019 is scheduled for the role of Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech / M.E/M.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process of Viasat Recruitment is given below.
Viasat Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Viasat Detailed Eligibility:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, IT or related fields.
- Exposure or desire to work with any of the following; Python, C/C++, ReactJS, Ansible and many more in Software Development and Test Automation.
- Experience with or desire to learn Linux
- Ability to travel up to 10% Open to work in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Indian Citizenship required
- The minimum education required is High School Diploma or GED
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Virtualized wireless communications systems
- Distributed private & public cloud applications
- Web applications
- Systems & Cloud infrastructure
- IP Networks & controllers
How to apply for Viasat Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & To Apply: Click here