Vertiv Recruitment 2023 – Vertiv is scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Engineer – FEA for M.E/M.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Vertiv Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer – FEA|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Engineer – FEA:
- Must have Full-Time M.E / MTech. with specialization in Machine Design/ Aerospace/ Production from a reputed Institute.
- Undergone Solid mechanics/FEM/Strength of Material/Mechanical Vibration during the masters.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of analysis experience in ANSYS Workbench with modelling experience in Space Claim / Design Modeler.
- Able to prepare good quality Shell meshing & having knowledge of creating a solid mesh. Ability to do connections and integration (Weld/Bolt/contacts etc.)
- Comfortable in working with Creo/Pro-E for model checking.
- Should be able to Interpret analysis results for base design and suggest modification.
- Knowledge in Linear, Non-Linear Analysis, Vibration Analysis, and Seismic Analysis using ANSYS Software.
- Knowledge of telecommunication and electrical products will be added advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language, Willingness to learn, good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Good hands-on with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Analysis center of excellence has an immediate opening for an Associate Engineer – FEA who will be responsible for performing Finite Element Analysis for system and component levels using ANSYS. Engineer needs to perform all aspects of structural designing, which involve the use of linear static analysis, Non-linear Seismic analysis & vibration analysis. The engineer should be able to execute the base design analysis, interpret the results and suggest design modifications to meet all the design requirements.
How to Apply for Vertiv Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.