Vernalis Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Junior Associate Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Vernalis Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Associate Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 2.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||10 January 2019|
- Graduation: B.Tech / B.E
- Branches applicable: CS / IT / ECE/EEE/MCA
- Only 2019 passing outs
- Aggregate 60% for 10th, Plus Two and Btech (59.99% not applicable)
- Excellent written communication skills is a must (English)
- We are looking for candidates who are inherently curious
- Have the aptitude for understanding software
- With demonstrable hands-on programming skills
- Have a strong willingness to learn
- Possess genuine interest working in multiple software platforms
- Are willing to work hard and commit to their own growth
- Have good communications skills
- Have good knowledge of latest technologies
- Round #1 – Aptitude Test
- Round #2 – Technical Test
- Round #3 – Technical and HR interview at Vernalis Coimbatore office
Terms & Conditions:
- The candidate will have to undergo a training for 6 months from the date of joining.
- The candidates who are joining Vernalis have to serve a mandatory period of 24 months from the date of the completion of their training.
How to apply Vernalis Off Campus Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 10 January 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Students have to apply for the role ‘Junior Associate trainee- Software Developer’ for ‘CBE/MDU’ location.
Venue Date & Time: 10 January 2019 (Thursday) at 10.00 am
The Kavery Engineering College,
Mecheri, Thoppur-Mettur Dam-Bhavani-Erode Rd,
Tamil Nadu 636453
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now