Verizon Off-Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA graduates from 2017/ 2018 Batch for Software Engineer post at Chennai and Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process of the Verizon Off-Campus are given below.
Verizon Off Campus Drive Details:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||upto Rs.6 LPA|
|Interview Location||Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, NCR, Pune|
|Interview Date||Last week of September 2019|
- Qualification: B.E./B. Tech – Computer Science and Information Technology, MCA
- Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Batch: 2017/2018
Note: 6 – 24 Months (Freshers of 2019 & Candidates with no or less experience will not be considered)
- 6 to 24 months of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE.
- Hands-on experience in complete software development lifecycle including design, development, application maintenance and good knowledge in troubleshooting production issues in a high availability environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required.
Capable of performing medium size technical tasks with some level of complexity.
- Experience with 3-tier architecture preferred
- Experience with a high-performance, high-availability environment required
- Working knowledge in both SQL/No-SQL databases
- Good to have AWS – CFT, Jenkins, and DevOps knowledge
Selection Process for Verizon Off-Campus:
- Automata Online Assessment
- Technical Interview for Assessment cleared candidates
- HR interviews for Technical cleared candidates
How to apply for Verizon Off Campus Drive 2019?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job online in the following link as soon as possible.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here