Vembu Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Software Engineer Trainee, Product Support Engineer for 2019 Batch Engineering graduates & Software Engineer Intern, Product Support Engineer, Inside Sales- Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/B.Sc – 2019 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Vembu Technologies Off Campus Drive 2019:
List of Campus Recruitment details:
|Venue Date||Venue Location||Venue Details|
|9 April 2019||Madanapalle (Andhra Pradesh)||Vembu AP Off Campus|
|24 April 2019||Salem (Tamil Nadu)||Vembu TN Off Campus|
Vembu Technologies Off Campus Drive at Madanapalle (AP):
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee, Product Support Engineer|
|Salary||Up to Rs 3.0 LPA|
|Venue Location||Madanapalle (Andhra Pradesh)|
|Venue Date||9 April 2019|
|Last Date||4 April 2019|
- Education – B. TECH – CSE / IT / ECE / EEE
- Batch – This opportunity is only for 2019 batch only.
- Software Engineer Trainee – 70% and above throughout academics
- Product Support Engineer – 50% and above throughout academics
- No Standing Arrears
Software Engineer Trainee:
- Should have strong knowledge in C++/Java
- Should have good analytical and logical skills
- Should have the ability to understand the problems and solve it better
Product Support Engineer:
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about our products via email & call support
- Identify and escalate priority issues as per Client specifications
- Assisting clients/partners in troubleshooting via remote access
- Rectifying issues and closing the query/issue in a timely manner
- Ensuring customer experience provide First Time Resolution (FTR) and doing Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for repetitive & major issues.
- Software engineer Trainee: CTC 3 Lakhs Per Annum
- Product Support Engineer: Rs.1,80,000 to Rs.3,00,000 per annum + Incentives
- Online Test (Aptitude Test and Technical Test)
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Face to Face Interview
How to apply for Vembu Technologies Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 4 April 2019 and attend drive at following venue on 9 April 2019 (Tuesday) .
To Apply: Click here
Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science (MITS),
Post Box No: 14, Kadiri Road
Angallu (Village), Madanapalle-517325
Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
Vembu Technologies Off Campus Drive at Salem (TamilNadu):
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern, Product Support Engineer, Inside Sales- Trainee|
|Salary||Up to Rs 3.0 LPA|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||24 April 2019|
|Last Date||19 April 2019|
Software Engineer Intern
- B. TECH – CSE / IT / ECE / EEE
- This opportunity is only for 2019 batch only.
- 70% in X, XII & UG
- No Standing Arrear
- Both Male/Female candidates can apply
Product Support Engineer
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now