Vellore District Court Recruitment 2019 notifications for the post of Night Watchman & Full-time Masalchi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Vellore District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Night Watchman & Masalchi|
|Job Location||Vellore (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||16 May 2019|
Vellore District Court – Detailed Eligibility:
Sanitary Workers/Night Watchman/Sweeper/Masalchi: Write & Reading Knowledge in Tamil.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019): Minimum age limit: 18 years (should have completed)
Maximum Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste(Aruthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes & Destitute Widows of all Casts: Below 35 Years
- Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities, Backward Classes & Backward Classes (Muslims): Below 32 Years
- “Others”(i.e., Candidates not belonging to Scs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs): Below 30 Years
Vellore District Court – Post wise vacancies: 15 Posts
- Night Watchman – 10 Posts
- Fulltime Masalchi – 3 Posts
Vellore District Court Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on Written test and Personal Interview. The personal interview will conduct for the candidates those who are selected in the written examination.
How to apply for Vellore District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 16 May 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Chief Judicial Magistrate,
Chief Judicial Magistrate Court,