Vellore District Court Recruitment 2018 for the post of Steno-Typist, Computer Operator, Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Office Assistant and Night Watchman.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Vellore District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Steno-Typist, Computer Operator, Senior Bailiff, Xerox Operator, Office Assistant, Night Watchman|
|Last date||12 February 2018|
Vellore District Court Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: SSLC Passed
Technical Qualification: A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand
- By the Higher Grade in Tamil and English; or
- By the Higher Grade in Tamil and lower Grade in English; or
- By the Higher Grade in English and Lower Grade in Tamil.
Education Qualification: A pass in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications from a recognized University of Indian Union or a Bachelor’s degree in B.A., or B.Sc., or B.Com., from a recognized University of Indian Union with Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University.
Technical Qualification: Typewriting Junior Grade (Both in English and Tamil)
Senior Bailiff: SSLC Passed.
Educational Qualification: SSLC passed.
Technical Qualification: Experience in operating of Xerox Copier Machine for a period of not less than 6 months
Office Assistant: 8th Passed.
Night Watchman: Write & Reading Knowledge in Tamil
Age limit(As on 01012018):
Minimum age limit: should have completed 18 years of age.
Maximum age limit:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Caste(Aruthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all Casts: Below 35 Years
- Most Backward Classes/Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims): Below 32 Years
- “Others”(i.e., Candidates not belonging to Scs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs): Below 30 Years
Post wise vacancies: 77 Posts
- Steno-Typist – 9 Posts
- Computer Operator – 2 Posts
- Senior Bailiff – 15 Posts
- Xerox Operator – 20 Posts
- Office Assistant – 21 Posts
- Night Watchman – 10 Posts
- Steno-Typist/Computer Operator: Rs.20,600-65,500 per month
- Senior Bailiff: Rs.19,500-62,000 per month
- Xerox Operator: Rs.16,600-52,400 per month
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,700-50,000 per month
Vellore District Court Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process is based on Written test and Personal Interview.The personal interview will conduct for the candidates those who are selected in written examination.
How to apply for Vellore District Court Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 12 February 2018.
For More details: Click here
The Principal District Judge,
Principal District Court,
Vellore – 632 009.
Note: The applicants are informed to enclose a self addressed envelope by affixing Postal Stamps for Rs.25/-