Vedicsoft Walk-in Drive for “IT Trainee” role scheduled on 2nd – 14th February 2017 at Hyderabad.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Vedicsoft Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||IT Analyst|
|Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Venue Date||2nd – 14th February 2017|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai|
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech / MCA – 2016 Passed Outs
- Only CSE /ECE /Mech /IT / EEE / Instrumentation/ Automobile/ Aero/Civil/ branches are allowed.
- 60% is mandatory in all academic years
- No technical skills are required / Fresher’s.
- Good command in Spoken & Written English is Mandatory.
- More than Two Year gaps is not allowed between the Education careers.
Documents required for Walk-in
- Updated CV 1 nos
- SSC, Inter/Diploma
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Consolidated marks Memo(CMM) or Sem-Wise Memos
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Provisional Certificate (PC) Mandatory.
- Photographs 2
How to Apply Vedicsoft Walk-in Drive?
All Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive from 2nd- 14th February 2017. (Sunday & Saturday is closed)
3rd Floor, Above SBH Bank,
Maansarower, Srinagar Colony Main Road,
Ameerpet, Hyderabad – 500082.
Land Mark: Behind Ameerpet Big Bazar.