Vedicsoft Walk-in Drive for Engineer Trainee role scheduled on 2 April 2018 to 10 April 2018 at Hyderabad.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Vedicsoft Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Venue Date||2 April 2018 to 10 April 2018|
|Job Location||Across India|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- 2017 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech / MCA – Except bio-related courses, MSc – IT/CS, 5 years Integrated courses.
- Only CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Civil / Aeronautical / Automobile streams are allowed
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (Full Time)
- First class (60% and above) in 10th, 12th, UG and PG (Full time / Regular courses).
- Even 59.99% in 10th/12th/Diploma/UG/PG are not eligible to participate in the drive.
- Continuous education – More than two Years gap is not allowed between education careers.
- Excellent communication skills & Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any location in India
Documents required for Walk-in
- Updated CV 1 nos
- SSC, Inter/Diploma
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Consolidated marks Memo(CMM) or Sem-Wise Memos
- B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA Provisional Certificate (PC) Mandatory.
- Photographs 2
How to Apply Vedicsoft Walk-in Drive?
All Interested and eligible candidates attend the walk-in drive from 2 April 2018 to 10 April 2018. (Sunday is closed)
Power Mech Infra Building,
3rd Floor, Jubilee Enclave,
Opposite Hitex Road, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081
After crossing Shilparamam, From Jubilee Enclave Arch – After Crossing Gowtham Model School – The dead end building