Vedicsoft Walk-in Drive for Engineer Trainee role scheduled on 2 April 2018 to 10 April 2018 at Hyderabad.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Vedicsoft Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs 3.38 LPA|
|Venue Date||2 April 2018 to 10 April 2018|
|Job Location||Across India|
- 2017 batch pass outs in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech / MCA – Except bio-related courses, MSc – IT/CS, 5 years Integrated courses.
- Only CSE / IT / ECE / EEE / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Civil / Aeronautical / Automobile streams are allowed
- Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (Full Time)
- First class (60% and above) in 10th, 12th, UG and PG (Full time / Regular courses).
- Even 59.99% in 10th/12th/Diploma/UG/PG are not eligible to participate in the drive.
- Continuous education – More than two Years gap is not allowed between education careers.
- Excellent communication skills & Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any location in India
Documents required for Walk-in
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now