Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
VECC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for Junior Research Fellow Posts. There are 05 vacancies available for the posts under CSIR-UGC NET Fellowship. Candidates with M.Sc/ B.Sc/ B.S-M.S are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
About VECC: The Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC) is a research and development unit of the Department of Atomic Energy. The VECC is located in Kolkata, India and performs research in basic and applied nuclear sciences and the development of the latest nuclear particle accelerators. It has a collaboration with the European Organization for Nuclear Research. The Centre houses a 224 cm cyclotron—the first of its kind in India—which has been operational since 16 June 1977.
VECC Recruitment 2023 for Junior Research Fellow:
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Last date||26 May 2023|
Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates with five years of integrated M.Sc. degrees should have secured a minimum of ‘55% aggregate in M.Sc. /B.S-M.S (Dual Degree) (Physics).
- 4 years B.Sc. (Physics) with 75% in aggregate.
- Candidates who have completed the qualifying degrees and awaiting the final B.Sc. (Physics)/M.Sc results. (Physics) The degree may also apply.
- UGC/AICTE-approved Degrees from UGC/AICTE-recognized Universities only will be accepted.
- Candidates who have completed the qualifying B.Sc./M.Sc. Degree must produce relevant mark sheets & certificates to this effect, in original copies, which should be produced during document verification /interview, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- In case appearing candidates are selected for JRF, they should submit their mark sheet/certificate at the time of document verification joining this Centre.
Areas of Research: Experimental & Theoretical Nuclear Physics, Nuclear Astrophysics, Accelerator Physics, Material Science, Experimental & Theoretical High Energy Nuclear Physics, Many-Body Physics & Instrumentation.
Fellowship: Terms and Conditions of the funding agency of the fellowship will be applicable. The candidates may note that the fellowship is payable directly by UGC in respect of CSIR-UGC NET (JRF) qualified candidates, and no financial support is payable by VBCC, Kolkata.
Age Limit(As On 26 May 2023): 28 years.
No.of.vacancies: 05 Posts.
- The Selection Process will be An application screening/ interviews.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview conducted in VECC, Kolkata.
Note: JRFs joined on selection will be eligible for registration in the PhD programme of Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) (deemed to be University) is subject to the fulfilment of HENI/UGC norms.
How To Apply for VECC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can send a mail the filled application form in the prescribed format by attaching all the photocopies of the mark sheets, certificates, 2 (two) recommendation letters issued by the faculty members of the institute last attended, and other relevant testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org and subject should be written as “Application for engagement as Junior Research Fellow under CSIR-UGC Net Fellowship” latest by 26 May 2023.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.
Note: Those who are in employment under any Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Corporations/Local Govt. etc., should submit a No Objection Certificate.