Vanenburg Software Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for the role of Production Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA – 2019 batch graduates at Kerala. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Vanenburg Software Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Production Support Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 5 LPA|
|Venue Date||8 December 2019|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech [CSE,IT,ECE] or MCA
- Batch: 2019 passed out
- 70%+ or 7+ CGPA in Final Degree
- No standing arrears
- Students who have studied Outside Kerala Colleges are also eligible
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts.
- Ability to learn/understand the technology and identify the issues in-depth
- Very Good Analytical & Logical Reasoning Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Handling customer queries with respect to the applications.
- Resolving the technical issues within the stipulated TAT
- Escalating the issues as and when necessary to the concerned.
- Written Test [Aptitude and basic computer]
How to Apply for Vanenburg Software Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive online and attend the drive in the following venue on 8 December 2019.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Date: 8th December 2019 followed by Interviews on 8th & 9th
Reporting Time: 1.30 PM
Depaul Institute of Science and Technology,
Near TELK Stop, NH 47,
Angamali, Kerala 683573
All the candidates should bring the following to the test venue:
- Writing Pad
- Two copies of RESUME
- Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
- Three copies of passport size photographs
- Exam fee to be paid to SHREDS towards examination fees
- College ID/Any other Photo ID.