Valeo walk-in drive 2017 for Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Chennai on 23 & 24 September 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Valeo Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Venue Date||23 & 24 September 2017|
- BE ECE, EEE, VLSI, Electronic & Instrumentation (2016 -2017 Passed Out)
- ME ECE, EEE, VLSI, Embedded System (2016 -2017 Passed Out)
- 60% above in 10th / 12th grade
- 70% above in BE (with no standing arrears).
- Good communication Skills
- Good knowledge in programming language like Embedded, C Programming, Microcontroller and testing
- Good knowledge in testing or ISTQB certification is an added advantage
- Embedded certification/course from Institute is added advantage
Note: Candidates already attended an interview with us before 6 months will not be considered for the interview process.
How to apply Valeo Walk-in Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in following venue on 23rd (Saturday) & 24th (Sunday) Sep 2017 at 09.00 AM – 12.30 PM
Valeo India Private Limited
1st Floor, GAMMA Block,
Alpha City SSPDL Building,
25, OMR Navalur Chennai – 600 130
Landmark: Next to opp to Gokulam sabari park