V Guard Off Campus Drive 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Reliability Lab (Quality). Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
V Guard Off Campus Drive 2023 for Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Reliability Lab (Quality):
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Reliability Lab (Quality)|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Salary||Rs 1.5 LPA|
Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Reliability Lab (Quality):
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. in Mechanical
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (B.Tech.).
- The candidate should have a clear academic record with no arrears in the course.
- All semesters should be successfully completed without any pending backlogs.
- Basic understanding of measurement instruments like Vernier calipers, Screw gauges, Multimeters, etc.
- Willingness to learn, take direction, and adapt to feedback from lab engineers
- A creative mindset with skills in test JIG development will be an added advantage.
- Maintain a proactive and positive attitude.
Role & responsibilities:
- Assist Reliability Lab engineer for testing as per Test Plan & SOP
- Possess good communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Demonstrate a proactive and Go-get attitude to efficiently complete assigned tasks using available resources.
- Arrangement of Product/ Part samples as per different scenarios for New, Existing & ECR/ECN part/products
- Monitor the lab-generated data as per the described interval and create the lab report for review.
Industry: Electronics Manufacturing (Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS))
Functional Area: Quality Assurance
Role Category: Quality Assurance – Other
How to apply for V Guard Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here