Uttarakhand DCB Recruitment 2019 – Uttarakhand Cooperative Institutional Service Board announced 442 vacancies of Clerk-cum-cashier, Junior Branch Manager, Senior Branch Manager & Deputy General Manager. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Uttarakhand DCB Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Clerk-cum-cashier, Junior Branch Manager, Senior Branch Manager, Deputy General Manager|
|Salary||Up to Rs.31,700-68,900/-|
|Last Date||20 March 2019|
Uttarakhand DCB Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Clerk cum cashier, Junior Branch Manager, Senior Branch Manager: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government having six month certificate of computer certificate from the institute registered by the state or the central government.
Deputy General Manager :
- A Post Graduate Degree in any discipline or Graduate Degree with Economics/Commerce
as one of the subject from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government having one year diploma in computer from the institute duly registered by the state or the central government.
- Preference will be given to candidates having degree in Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) or Law from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
List of Participating Banks:
- District Cooperative Bank Ltd. Dehradun
- Haridwar District Cooperative Bank Ltd. Roorkee
- Nainital District Cooperative Bank Ltd. Haldwani
- Chamoli District Cooperative Bank Ltd. Gopeshwar
- Kotdwar District Cooperative Bank Ltd. Kotdwar
- Uttarkashi District Cooperative Bank Ltd. Uttarkashi
- Almora District Cooperative Bank Ltd. Almora
- Udham Singh Nagar District Cooperative Bank Ltd. Rudrapur
- Tehri Garhwal District Cooperative Bank Ltd. New Tehri
- Pithoragarh District Cooperative Bank Ltd. Pithoragarh
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019): 21 to 42 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Uttarakhand DCB – Post wise vacancies: 442 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Cashier – 305 Posts
- Junior Branch Manager – 104 Posts
- Senior Branch Manager – 23 Posts
- Deputy General Manager – 10 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Cashier: Rs.16,300-43,550/-
- Junior Branch Manager: Rs.19,300-15,500/-
- Senior Branch Manager: Rs.22,000-63,350/-
- Deputy General Manager: Rs.31,700-68,900/-
Uttarakhand DCB Recruitment Selection Process:
- The online examination will be based on Online Examination. The online exam contains 200 multiple choice questions for 200 marks. The duration of exam is 2 Hours.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in examination will subsequently be called for an Interview.
- Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 1000/- for all others
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Examination Centres: Haridwar, New Delhi, Roorkee, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Bareily,
Haldwani, Yamuna Nagar
How to apply for Uttarakhand DCB Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 20 March 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to Remember:
- Commencement of online registration of application: 23/02/2019
- Closure of registration of application: 20/03/2019
- Last date for printing your application: 04/04/2019
- Online Fee Payment: 23/02/2019 to 20/03/2019
- Online examination: Tentatively scheduled in March/April 2019