UTC Aerospace Walk-in Interview Scheduled for Electronics Engineering graduates on 21 January 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
UTC Aerospace Walk-in Interview
|Job Role||Freshers-Electronics Graduates|
|Year of Passing||2016|
|Venue Date||21 January 2017|
- Bachelors/Masters in Electronics Engineering and allied branches completed in 2016 with no backlogs.
- Minimum aggregate of 70% & above throughout academics.
- Ready to join immediately (2017 batch candidates are not considered).
- B.E/B.Tech. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
- M.E/M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
How to Apply UTC Aerospace Walk-in Drive?
All Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in following venue on 21 January 2017
Date: 21 January 2017 Time: 7.30 AM to 10 AM
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
Old Plot No.181, New Plot No. 40, EPIP Industrial Area, Part of Sy.No.28,
Kundalahalli Village, Krishnaraja Puram Hobli, Bangalore 560 066, INDIA
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now