UTC Aerospace Walk-in Interview Scheduled for Electronics Engineering graduates on 21 January 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
UTC Aerospace Walk-in Interview
|Job Role||Freshers-Electronics Graduates|
|Year of Passing||2016|
|Venue Date||21 January 2017|
- Bachelors/Masters in Electronics Engineering and allied branches completed in 2016 with no backlogs.
- Minimum aggregate of 70% & above throughout academics.
- Ready to join immediately (2017 batch candidates are not considered).
- B.E/B.Tech. – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
- M.E/M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
How to Apply UTC Aerospace Walk-in Drive?
All Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in following venue on 21 January 2017
Date: 21 January 2017 Time: 7.30 AM to 10 AM
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
Old Plot No.181, New Plot No. 40, EPIP Industrial Area, Part of Sy.No.28,
Kundalahalli Village, Krishnaraja Puram Hobli, Bangalore 560 066, INDIA