UST Global Off Campus Drive 2020 – UST Global scheduled to hire Associate Systems Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA graduates at Trivandrum. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
UST Global Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Associate Systems Engineer|
|Experience||1 – 4 years|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Trivandrum (Kerala)|
- Qualification: Bachelors or Masters Degree in Science, Maths Engineering, Computer Application
- Experience:1 to 4 years of IT Infrastructure & Application monitoring & support experience on heterogeneous Infrastructure domains comprising of Server, Storage, Network
- ITIL Framework best practices actions on Incident, Problem, Change, Event, and Service Management
- Knowledge of common monitoring tools, such as AppDynamics, SolarWinds, Prometheus, ELK, Catch Point, and the ability to interpret their metrics.
- Understanding of key monitoring protocols including SNMP, Net-Flow, WMI, Syslog, web-services, etc.
- Knowledge in routing, switching, and TCP/IP troubleshooting techniques. Basic knowledge of the OSI model, diagnostic skills. Knowledge of Linux, Windows, command line and system diagnostics
- Databases, Middleware and Applications
- Cloud Technology awareness is desirable.
- Good to have ITIL Certification
- Proactive alerting and notifying stakeholders during critical incidents and escalations.
- Provide appropriate inputs to stakeholders during Major incidents. Contributing towards ensuring IT uptime, and documentation.
- Validating for desired performance and health status of all monitoring tools (SolarWinds, AppDynamics, Catch Point, and ServiceNow Event Management) deployed in JOC.
- Generating reports related to availability, performance and capacity bottlenecks at desired intervals as per operational requirements and on a need basis from the above tools
- Logging of incidents and events based on appropriate categories using ServiceNow ticketing tool and assigning it to the appropriate stakeholders for resolution. Notifying incidents events using appropriate communication channels
- Provide the first level of support for all infrastructure and application incidents by meeting the Response and Resolution SLA
How to Apply for UST Global Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here