Urjanet Energy Solutions scheduled off campus drive for B.E/B.Tech graduates for Software Engineer Role.The various detailed eligibility and application procedures for urjanet off campus are given below.
Urjanet Off Campus Drive:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Year of Passing||2015 & 2016 Batch|
|Branches||Computer Science, Information Technology|
|Salary||Rs 2.75-5 LPA|
|Venue date||Will be updated later|
- Candidates should possess BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology) from 2015 & 2016 Batch
- Candidates should have 75% throughout academics
- Good in analytical, logical thinking and have the interest to learn new things.
- Candidates should have proficiency in in Java, & good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of OOPS
- Nice to have familiarity with Git, Gradle, Play
- Familiarity with Selenium, htmlUnit is preferred
- Design, build and maintain efficient, robust, and reliable Java code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality & responsiveness of the applications
- Help maintain code quality, organizational, operational metrics
How to Apply Urjanet Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates register your profile in the following link.Shortlisted candidates will be called for drive
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now