UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invites online applications for Assistant Consolidation Officer, Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Assistant Garden Inspector, Additional District Information Officer, Executive Officer & Revenue Inspector. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Consolidation Officer, Marketing Inspector, Supply Inspector, Executive Officer, Revenue Inspector & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.9,300-34,800/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||30 January 2019|
|Last Date||19 February 2019|
Asst. Consolidation Officer: Bachelor Degree in any stream.
Marketing Inspector/Supply Inspector: Bachelor Degree in any stream. Typing knowledge of Devnagri Hindi.
Asst. Garden Inspector: B.Sc in Agriculture.
Additional District Information Officer: Bachelor Degree as a Hindi subject. 10+2 as an English subject.
Executive Officer: Bachelor Degree in any stream. “O” Level Certificate from DOEACC.
Revenue Inspector: Bachelor Degree Commerce/ Economics.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- For Additional District Information Officer: 18 to 40 Years
- For All Others (Asst Consolidation Officer/Marketing Inspector/Supply Inspector/Asst Garden Inspector/Executive Officer/Revenue Inspector): 21 to 40 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- Others as per government policy.
UPSSSC – Post wise vacancies: 672 Posts
- Assistant Consolidation Officer – 94 Posts
- Marketing Inspector – 194 Posts
- Supply Inspector – 151 Posts
- Assistant Garden Inspector – 89 Posts
- Additional District Information Officer – 11 Posts
- Executive Officer – 107 Posts
- Revenue Inspector – 26 Posts
- Asst Consolidation Officer/Marketing Inspector/Supply Inspector: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Assistant Garden Inspector/Additional District Information Officer/Executive Officer/ Revenue Inspector: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
UPSSSC Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination/Skill Test & Interview.
- Final selection of candidates will be made after documents verification.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now