UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invites online applications for 1953 vacancies for Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari and Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari & Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||25 June 2018|
- 10+2 Intermediate Examination or equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Must hold a CCC Certificate of NIELIT.
Age Limit(As on 1st July 2018): 18 to 40 Years (Relaxations as per government policy)
Post wise Vacancies: 1953 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Adhikari – 1527 Posts
- Gram Vikas Adhikari – 362 Posts
- Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak – 64 Posts
The selection process will be based on Written Examination.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.185/-
- For ST/SC Candidates: Rs.95/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.25/-
How to apply UPSSSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 June 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration Start Date: 30th May 2018
- Online Application Registration Last Date: 25th June 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 27th June 2018
- Last Date for Completing Application Form Submission: 29th June 2018