UPSSSC Recruitment 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) releases the notification for the recruitment of 1186 Junior Assistant vacancies. The educational qualification for this recruitment is 12th standard with the knowledge of typing in Hindi/English. The detailed eligibility and application process of Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2019 are given below.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission:
UPSSSC is the authorized organization to conduct the recruitment examination to recruit the employees for government sectors under Uttar Pradesh Government. It came into existence in the year in the year of 1988 and headquartered in Lucknow.UPSC has one chair person who can command eight members working under the chair person.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Junior Assistant|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||26 June 2019|
|Last Date||20 July 2019|
For Junior Assistant:
- 12th Pass from any recognized University or Board.
- Having a speed of 25 WPM in Hindi and 30 WPM in English.
- CCC Certificate from DOEACC Society.
Age Limit( as on 20.07.2019):
- Between 18 to 40 years.
Note: Age Relaxation will be provided as per govt norms.
UPSSSC Recruitment Department-Wise Vacancies:
- Forensic Science laboratory Mahanagar Premises Lucknow: 30 Posts
- Wasiqadhiri Wasiqa Office Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 2 Posts
- Directorate Vidyut Suraksha Nideshalay Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 26 Posts
- Transport Commissioner UP (Divisional Branch): 187 Posts
- Transport Commissioner UP (Headquarter Centre: 04 Posts
- Survey Commissioner Waqf Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 44 Posts
- Director Minorities Welfare Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 60 Posts
- Director of Printing and Department U.P. Pryagraj: 66 Posts
- Director Fisheries Department Uttar Pradesh (For Directorate) Lucknow: 10 Posts
- Director Directorate of Financial Statistics Lucknow: 01 Posts
- Public Work Department (UP) Lucknow. Vyasvasthapan Kha Varg (Regional Office): 40 Posts
- Public Work Department (UP) Lucknow. Vyasvasthapan Kha Varg (Circle Office): 119 Posts
- Excise Commissioner U.P: 14 Posts
- Director Backward Classes Welfare Department Uttar Lucknow: 72 Posts
- Director Empowerment of Person with Disabilities Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 33 Posts
- Local Fund Audit Department UP Prayagraj: 125 Posts
- Directorate Civil Defence UP: 17 Posts
- Cooperative Societies and Panchayats Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 18 Posts
- State Election Commission Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 134 Posts
- Directorate General Tourism Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 17 Posts
- Director Information and Public Relations Department Uttar Pradesh Lucknow: 121 Posts
- Commissioner and Director Hathakargha Evam Vastrodyog Uttar Pradesh Kanpur: 3 Posts
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
The selection process will be done on the basis of the Written Examination and typing test. Final selection of candidates will be made after documents verification.
Note: Written examination admit card will be released before 10 -15 days of the examinations. Shortlisted candidates can get a notification for the Admit card release.
- Gen/ OBC Candidates:Rs 185/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.95-
- PWD Candidates: Rs.25/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net Banking or E-Challan through SBI E-Challan.
How to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position online from 26 June 2019 to 20 July 2019.
For More details Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online application:26 June 2019
- Ending date of online application:20 July 2019
- Last date of fee payment: 20 July 2019
- Last date for Online application Correction:27 July 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now