UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) invites online applications for 1477 vacancies for Junior Engineer for Diploma holders. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
UPSSSC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||30 October 2018|
|Last Date||30 November 2018|
- Diploma in Civil Engineering /Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering recognized
by the Board or any other Qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board, and
- Has working knowledge of Hindi.
Age Limit (As on 1st July 2018): 18 to 40 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s)
- Others as per government policy.
UPSSSC JE Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs.225/-
- For ST/SC Candidates: Rs.105/-
- For PWD Candidates: Rs.25/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Card/ Credit Card /Net Banking or E-Challan through SBI.
How to apply UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 for JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this positions in online from 30 October 2018 to 30 November 2018.
For More details Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 30 October 2018)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 30th October 2018
- Last Date of Registration of Online Application form: 30th November 2018
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee: 30th November 2018
- Last Date for Correction of Application form: 7th December 2018