UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh State Construction And Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Engineer, Company Secretary, Accounts Officer, Law Officer for 62 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch/M.COM/CA/LLB can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 01 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Company Secretary, Accounts Officer, Law Officer|
|Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date||01 January 2020|
For Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Design):
- Degree in Civil/ Electrical Engineering from a University or Institution established by law.
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years’ experience in Government/ Semi Government/ Corporation/ Autonomous Body as Civil/ Electrical Engineer.
Note: Candidate with Degree/ Diploma in Construction Management will be given preference.
For Assistant Architect:
- Degree in B.Arch from a University or Institution established by law.
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years experience in Government/ Semi Government/ corporation/ Autonomous Body as Assistant Architect.
For Company Secretary:
- Post-Graduation in Economics/ Management/ Commerce/LLB (Law Graduate)
- Experience: Minimum 1 Year experience in Government/ Semi Government/ corporation/ Autonomous Body/ Reputed Private Firm as Company Secretary.
For Accounts Officer:
- Degree in M.COM Or CA Intermediate from a University or Institution established by law.
- Experience: Minimum 5 Years experience in Government/ Semi Government / corporation/ Autonomous Body as Assistant Account Officer or Equivalent post in Grade Pay as 4800/-
For Law Officer:
- LLB degree from a University or Institution established by law.
- Experience: Minimum 4 Years experience in Government/ Semi Government / corporation/ Autonomous Body in grade pay 42001- or 8 Years working experience with Reputed Advocate as Assistant.
Note: Degree from distance learning education shall not be eligible. Degree must be completed at the time of submission of application.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019): 21 to 40 years
- 5 years in upper age limit to the SC/ST & OBC (NCL) who are original inhabitant (Domicile) if U.P. Candidates of these categories but not a resident of U.P shall be treated as Un-Reserve for all purposes.
- 15 years in upper age limit to the handicapped candidates having 40% or above disability
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer-Civil: 47 posts
- Assistant Engineer-Electrical: 05 posts
- Assistant Engineer-Design: 04 posts
- Assistant Architect: 02 posts
- Company Secretary: 01 posts
- Accounts Officer: 02 posts
- Law Officer: 01 post
- For all the above posts – Rs. 15,600-39,100 5400
UPSCIDC Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on their performance in written test (Computer Based Test) CBT, and Interview.
Written Test Scheme:
- The test will be objective type total 200 marks test
- Duration of test is 3 hours
- Each correct answer shall carry one marks and each wrong answer shall carry negative marks of 0.25
|Subjected field of post applied level||150|
|General Knowledge/ Awareness||20|
Examination City/ Center: Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad (Prayagraj), Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Greater Noida, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Noida, Varanasi cities.
- For UR & OBC Candidates: 1000/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: 500/-
- For PH (OA/OL/PD/Short height/Acid Attack Victim): NIL
Mode of Payment: Through ATM Cum Debit Card/ Credit Card/SBI Net Banking OR Bank Challan (SBI).
How to Apply for UPSCIDC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 01 January 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for online application with Online payment Mode: 03.12.2019
- Download of Challan for Challan Mode of Payment: 03.12.2019 till 01.01.2020
- Last date for online application with Online payment Mode: 01.01.2020
- Submission of application fee cum processing fees through Challan Mode of Payment: 03.12.2019 till 03.01.2020 (5:00 PM)
- Tentative Exam date: 2/3 Week of Feb 2020