UPSC Exam: UPSC invited application form for Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2017 [Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course] from eligible candidates.The detailed eligibility and upsc online application form procedure are given below.
UPSC Exam | UPSC Online Application 2017:
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (II)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||8 September 2017|
For Indian Military Academy and Officers’ Training Academy
- Candidate should possess Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
For Indian Naval Academy :
- Candidate should possess Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution
For Air Force Academy :
- Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 1999 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2 nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 1999 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2018 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1994 and not later than 1st July 1998 (Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot Licence issued by DGCA (India) is relaxable up to 26 Yrs. i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 1992 and not later than 1st July 1998) only are eligible.
Total Vacancies: 402
- Indian Military Academy-100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy-45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad-32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy-225 Posts
UPSC Online-Combined Defence Services Exam Selection Procedure:
Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception Description Test (PP & DT). The candidates will be Shortlisted based on a combination of performance in QIR Test and PP and DT.
Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days
UPSC Online Exam Centers:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
UPSC Exam Application Fees: Rs 200 (except SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs)
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply this position in online latest by 8 September 2017.
UPSC Online Application Form: Click here