UPSC Exam: UPSC invited application form for National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II) 2018 for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of NDA for 142nd Course and for the 104th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).The detailed eligibility and UPSC online application form procedure are given below.
UPSC NDA-II Exam | UPSC Online Application 2018:
|Exam Name||National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||6 June 2018|
|Last Date||2 July 2018|
|Exam Date||9 September 2018|
UPSC Online NDA-II Exam – Detailed Eligibility:
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- The minimum acceptable height is 157 cms (162.5 cms. for Air Force).
- Fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
- Physical standards relaxed as per govt rules.
Age limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January 2000 and not later than 1st January 2003 are eligible.
UPSC Online NAD-II Exam – Vacancies: 383 Posts
- National Defence Academy (for Army) – 208 Posts
- National Defence Academy (for Navy) – 39 Posts
- National Defence Academy (for Air Force) – 92 Posts
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 44 Posts
UPSC Online Exam Selection Process:
- Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- All the candidates will be put to stage-one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards.
- Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
- Those candidates who qualify stage II will be required to submit the Original Certificates along with one photocopy each of: (i) Original Matriculation pass certificate or equivalent in support of date of birth, (ii) Original 10+2 pass certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
Scheme of Examination:
- The papers in all the subjects will consist of objective type questions only.
- The question papers (test booklets) of Mathematics and part “B” of General Ability Test will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- For each wrong answer has been given by the candidate, One third (0.33) of the marks deducted as penalty.
|General Ability Test||600||2½ Hours|
|SSB Test/ Interview||900|
UPSC Exam Application Fees: Rs.100/- (No Fee for SC/ST candidates)
Mode of Payment: Any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to apply UPSC Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online from 6 June 2018 to 2 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
UPSC Online Application Form: Click here
- Commencement of Online Application: 06.06.2018
- Last date of Online Application: 02.07.2018
- Payment of Application Fee through Online mode: 02.07.2018
- Payment of Application Fee through Pay by Cash: 01.07.2018
- Date of Central Armed Police Forces Examination: 09.09.2018
- Result of Written Examination: In the Month of December 2018
- Commencement of Course: 2nd July 2019.