UPSC Exam: UPSC invited application form for Indian Economic Service Examination, Indian Statistical Service Examination & Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Examination 2019 from eligible candidates. The detailed eligibility and UPSC online application form procedure are given below.
UPSC Exam | UPSC Online Application 2019:
List of Examinations @ UPSC:
|Exam Name||Total Posts||Exam details|
|IES/ISS||65||UPSC IES/ISS Exam|
|CGGE||106||UPSC CGGE Exam|
UPSC Online Application For IES/ISS Exam:
|Exam Name||Indian Economic Service Exam & Indian Statistical Service Exam|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||16 April 2019|
|Exam Date||28 June 2019|
UPSC Online Exam – Detailed Eligibility:
Indian Economic Service: Post-Graduate Degree in Economics/Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics from a recognized University
Indian Statistical Service: Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics as one of the subject or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized University
Note: Degree from a university incorporated by of an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time.
Age limit(As on 01.08.2019): 21 to 30 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy
Post wise vacancies: 65 Posts
- Indian Economic Service – 32 Posts
- Indian Statistical Service – 33 Posts
UPSC IES/ISS Exam Selection Process:
- Part I – Written examination carrying a maximum of 1000 marks in the subjects given in notification.
- Part II – Viva-voce of such candidates as may be called by the Commission carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
UPSC Online Exam – Scheme of Examination:
- The question papers in all subjects in Indian Economic Service Examination and in Indian Statistical Service Examination will be of Conventional (essay) type except in Statistics Paper I and Statistics Paper II which are Objective Type Papers.
- All question papers must be answered in English. The question papers will be set in English only.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (in Objective Type Papers): For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Indian Economic Service (IES):
|General English||100||3 Hrs|
|General Studies||100||3 Hrs|
|General Economics-I||200||3 Hrs|
|General Economics-II||200||3 Hrs|
|General Economics-III||200||3 Hrs|
|Indian Economics||200||3 Hrs|
Indian Statistical Service (ISS):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now