Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
UPSC NDA Exam 2023 – Union Public Service Commission invites online application forms from the eligible candidates for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II),2023. A total of 395 vacancies are allotted for the Army Wing of the National Defence Academy and the Air Force and Naval Wings of the National Defence Academy. Candidates who completed 12th standard are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 06 June 2023 till 6:00 PM. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPSC NDA & NA Exam II 2023:
|Category||UPSC NDA & NA Exam-I 2023 [National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)]|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||06 June 2023|
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:
- 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- 12th class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academies of the Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
- According to guidelines, candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II), 2023.
- Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July 2003 and not later than 1st July 2006 are eligible.
UPSC NDA Vacancy Details:
- For National Defence Academy:
- 208 (including 10 female candidates) for Army
- 42 (including 12 female candidates) for the Navy
- 120 for AirForce (including 28 for Ground Duties)
- For Naval Academy: 25 (including 07 female candidates)
UPSC NDA & NA Exam-II Selection Procedure:
The selection of qualified candidates for admission to NDA training will be based on the written test and interview.
Scheme of UPSC NDA Selection:
For Written Test:
- Two-stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test has been introduced at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards,/Naval Selection Boards.
- All the candidates will be put to stage-one test on the first day of reporting at Selection Centres/Air Force Selection Boards/Naval Selection Boards. Only those candidates who qualify at stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet (Answer Sheet), candidates must use a black ball pen. Only Pens with any other colour are prohibited.
Note: Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
|General Ability Test||600||2½ Hours|
Candidates who cleared the written exam must log in to the given website to know the SSB centre and the interview date.
- The candidate with Air Force as their first choice is also to register on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for AFSB and date selection
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment:
- Either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of State Bank of India, or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
- Applicants who opt for the “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system-generated Pay-in-slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of the SBI Branch on the next working day only.
Note: SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted from the application fees.
How to apply for UPSC NDA Exam 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 06 June 2023 till 6:00 PM.
Note: The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: 06 June 2023 till 6:00 PM.
- Modification in OTR Profile: 13 June 2023.
- Modification in the application form: from 07 June 2023 to 13 June 2023.