Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
UPSC Forest Service Exam 2022 – UPSC invites online application for Indian Forest Service Examination 2022 for 151 (approximately) vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree within the age limit of 21 to 32 years are eligible to apply for this post. The selection process is based on the preliminary exam, main exam and personality test (interview). Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 24 March 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPSC Forest Service Exam 2021:
|Examination Name||Indian Forest Service Examination|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||22 February 2022|
UPSC Forest Service Exam – Detailed Eligibility:
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s
degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Age limit (As on 01.08.2021): 21 to 32 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Indian Forest Service Examination – 150 Posts
UPSC Forest Service Exam Selection process:
The competitive examination comprises two successive stages:
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for Indian Forest Service Main Examination; and
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various Services and posts.
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of two papers of Objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks.
- This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only, the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one-third (0.33) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
- Each paper will be of two hours duration.
Minimum qualifying marks: The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
- The Main Examination will consist of written examination and an interview test.
- All the question papers for the examination will be of conventional (essay) type.
- All question papers must be answered in English. Question papers will be set in English only.
- The duration of each of the papers referred to above will be three hours.
- Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written part of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, shall be summoned by them for an interview for a Personality Test.
- Marks thus obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination (written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking.
UPSC Forest Service Exam- Scheme of Main Examination
- Paper-I: General English
- Paper-II: General Knowledge
- Papers III, IV, V and VI.—Any two subjects to be selected from the list of the optional subjects
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Note: No fee for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates
Mode of Payment:
- Offline mode by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India or
- Online mode by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to Apply for UPSC Forest Service Exam 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 22 February 2022 .
For More Details: Click here
To Apply – UPSC FSE: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now