UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer & Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner. There are totally about 577 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of any degree are eligible to apply for the post. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer & Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner|
|Total Vacancies||577 Posts|
|Salary||Pay Level 08 – 10 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starts from||25 February 2023|
|Last Date||17 March 2023|
Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer : Candidates should complete Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner :
- Degree of a recognised University or Equivalent.
- Desirable : Diploma in Company Law/Labour Laws/Public Administration.
Age Limit ( As on 17 March 2023 ):
- Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer : 30 years
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner : 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- The upper age limit in case of Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including ECOs/SSCOs shall be relaxed by five years subject to the condition that on the closing date for receipt of applications the continuous service rendered in the Armed Forces by an Ex-Serviceman is not less than six months after attestation.
- This relaxation is also available to ECOs/SSCOs who have completed their initial period of assignment of five years of Military Service and whose assignment has been extended beyond five years as on closing date and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues certificates that they will be released within 3 months on selection from the date of receipt of offer of appointment.
- Candidates claiming age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma to the Commission.
- Age limit is also relaxable for Employees of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation upto 5 years.
- Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer : Pay Level 08 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner : Pay Level 10 in Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
No.of.Vacancies : 577 Posts
Enforcement Officer / Accounts Officer : 418 Posts
- SC : 57 Posts
- ST : 28 Posts
- OBC : 78 Posts
- EWS : 51 Posts
- UR : 204 Posts
- PwBD : 25 Posts
Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner : 159 Posts
- SC : 25 Posts
- ST : 12 Posts
- OBC : 38 Posts
- EWS : 16 Posts
- UR : 68 Posts
- PwBD : 08 Posts
Selection Process of UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 :
- The selection process includes Recruitment Test/Interview.
- Weightage in the ratio of 75:25 will be accorded for marks in Recruitment Test and for marks in Interview for determining the final merit in the instant recruitment case.
- The Date and Time of both the Recruitment Tests (RTs) will be intimated to the candidates on UPSC website in due course.
Scheme of Examination :
- The test will be of two hours duration
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- The test will be objective type questions with multiple choices of answer.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- There will be penalty for wrong answers.
- Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question.
- If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
Application Fees :
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/-
- Except Female/SC/ST/Persons with Benchmark Disability who are exempted from payment of fee.
- Those candidates who wish to apply for both the posts have to pay Rs. 50/-
How to apply for UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2023 ?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 25 February 2023 12.00 pm to 17 March 2023 6.00 pm.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- The probation period is for two years.
- The printout of the online application and the following Original Documents/ Certificates along with self attested copies and other items specified in the Summon Letter for interview are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidate would not be allowed to appear in the Interview.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- In case, the candidates after registration of OTR applies for the first time in the Recruitment Test (RT), last date of modification of OTR would be 24 March 2023.