UPSC CMS 2020 – Union Public Sevice Commission invites online application for Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 for the post of Junior Scale, Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer for 559 vacancies. Candidates who completed their MBBS within the age limit of 32 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination, interview/personality test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (https://upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 18 August 2020 up to 6 PM. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
UPSC CMS 2020: Combined Medical Services Exam
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2020|
|Job Role||Junior Scale/ Assistant Divisional Medical Officer/ Assistant Medical Officer/ General Duty Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||18 August 2020|
|Exam Date||22 October 2020|
UPSC CMS Exam – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Note: A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Age Limit (As on 01.08.2020): Below 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy
UPSC CMS 2020 – Vacancies: 559 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service – 182 posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service – 66 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 04 posts
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 07 posts
UPSC CMS 2020 Exam Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
Scheme of Examination:
- The candidates will take the Computer based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
- The Computer-based examination in both the papers will be completely of objective (Multiple choice answers) type. The Question Papers (Test Booklets) will be set in English only.
- Paper-I – General Medicine and Paediatrics
- Paper-II – Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Preventive & Social Medicine
- Both the Papers of the CMSE will be of MBBS standard.
|Subject||No. of Qns||Maximum Marks|
|Interview/ Personality Test||100|
Personality Test: (100 Marks):
- Personality test carrying 100 marks of such of the candidates who qualify on the results of the Computer based examination.
UPSC Exam Application Fees: Rs.200/- (No Fee for Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online Mode – Internet Banking Payment/Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
- Offline Mode – Pay by Cash
How to Apply for UPSC CMS Combined Medical Services Exam 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (https://upsconline.nic.in) website on or before 18 August 2020 up to 6 PM.
For More Details: Click here
UPSC Online Application Form: Click here
UPSC CMS 2020 – Important Dates:
- Commencement of Online Application: 29.07.2020
- Last date of Online Application: 18.08.2020 till 6 PM
- Withdrawn of Online application form: 25.08.2020 to 31.08.2020 till 6 PM
- Date of Combined Medical Services Examination: 22.10.2020
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now