UPSC CMS 2019 – Union Public Sevice Commission invites application for 965 vacancies for Combined Medical Services Examination. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPSC CMS 2019: Combined Medical Services Exam
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam|
|Job Role||Medical Officers|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||6 May 2019|
|Exam Date||21 July 2019|
UPSC CMS Exam – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Note: A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Age limit(As on 01.08.2019): Below 32 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government policy
UPSC CMS 2019 – Vacancies: 965 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways – 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 46 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services – 250 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council – 7 Posts
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation – 362 posts
UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
- The merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test.
Scheme of Examination:
- The candidates will take the Computer based examination in two Papers, each Paper carrying a maximum of 250 marks. Each Paper will be of two hours duration.
- Paper-I – General Medicine and Paediatrics
- Paper-II – Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Preventive & Social Medicine
- Both the Papers of the CMSE will be of MBBS standard.
|Subject||No. of Qns||Maximum Marks|
|Interview/ Personality Test||100|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now