Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
UPSC CDS 2022: Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for Combined Defence Services Examination of 339 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the written exam and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this exam online on or before 07 June 2022. The detailed eligibility and UPSC CDS application form procedure are given below.
UPSC CDS-Combined Defence Services Exam 2022:
UPSC CDS-Combined Defence Services Exam 2022 for Combined Defence Services Examination 2022:
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination|
|Salary||Rs.15,500 – 2,50,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||07 June 2022|
UPSC CDS Combined Defence Services Exam 2022 – Detailed Eligibility:
- For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy:20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2022 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2004
- For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Course for Men) candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2003 only are eligible.
- For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1998 and not later than 1st July, 2004.
Note: Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried male for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses and accordingly they are not eligible for these courses.
Academy Wise Vacancies: 341 Posts
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 22 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, (SSC Men) – 169 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, (SSC Women) – 16 Posts
- Lieutenant : Level 10 – 56,100 -1,77,500
- Captain : Level 10 B – 61,300- 1,93,900
- Major : Level 11 – 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel : Level 12A – 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel : Level 13 – 1,30,600-2, 15,900
- Brigadier : Level 13A – 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General : Level 14 – 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale : Level 15 – 1, 82, 200-2,24,100
- HAG+Scale : Level 16 – 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG) : Level 17 – 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level : 18 – 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier – Rs 15.500 p.m. fixed
UPSC CDS 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Written Examination and Interview for intelligence and personality test.
Scheme of Examination:
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
For Admission to Officers Training Academy :
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Note: Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
Mode of Payment: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking the facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Combined Defence Services Exam 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application to the official website (www.upsconline.nic.in ) on or before 07 June 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now