UPSC CDS 2023: Union Public Service Commission has released the notification for the Combined Defence Services Examination (II) of 349 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Any Degree can apply for this post. The selection process is based on the written exam and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this exam online on or before 06 June 2023. The detailed eligibility and UPSC CDS application form procedure are given below.
UPSC CDS-Combined Defence Services Exam II 2023:
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (II)|
|Salary||Rs.15,500 – 2,50,000/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||06 June 2023|
UPSC CDS Combined Defence Services Exam 2023 – Detailed Eligibility:
- For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy, Chennai: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born before 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2005 are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2005 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy:20 to 24 years as on 1st July 2022, i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2005
- For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Course for Men), candidates born before 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2004 are eligible only.
- For Officers Training Academy: (SSC Women Non-Technical Course) Unmarried women, issueless widows who have not remarried and issueless divorcees (in possession of divorce documents) who have not remarried are eligible. They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July 2000 and not later than 1st July 2005.
Note: Male divorcee/widower candidates cannot be treated as unmarried males for the purpose of their admission in IMA/INA/AFA/OTA, Chennai courses, and accordingly, they are not eligible for these courses.
Academy Wise Vacancies: 349 Posts
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun – 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala – 22 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad – 32 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, (SSC Men) – 169 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, (SSC Women) – 16 Posts
- Lieutenant: Level 10 – 56,100 -1,77,500
- Captain: Level 10 B – 61,300- 1,93,900
- Major: Level 11 – 69,400 – 2,07,200
- Lieutenant Colonel : Level 12A – 1,21,200 – 2,12,400
- Colonel: Level 13 – 1,30,600-2, 15,900
- Brigadier : Level 13A – 1,39,600-2,17,600
- Major General: Level 14 – 1,44,200-2,18,200
- Lieutenant General HAG Scale: Level 15 – 1, 82, 200-2,24,100
- HAG+Scale : Level 16 – 2,05,400 – 2,24,400
- VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG): Level 17 – 2,25,000/-(fixed)
- COAS Level : 18 – 2,50,000/-(fixed)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from the rank of Lieutenant to Brigadier – Rs 15.500 p.m. fixed
UPSC CDS 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the Written Examination and Interview for intelligence and personality test.
Scheme of Examination:
For Admission to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, and Air Force Academy:
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 Hours||100|
For Admission to Officers Training Academy :
|General Knowledge||2 Hours||100|
Application Fee: Rs.200/-
Note: Female/SC/ST candidates are exempted from the application fee.
Mode of Payment: Depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking, the State Bank of India facility, or by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Combined Defence Services Exam 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit their online application to the official website (www.upsconline.nic.in ) on or before 06 June 2023 at 6.00 pm.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here