UPS Recruitment 2023 – UPS is scheduled to hire for the role of Systems Programming Analyst for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
UPS Recruitment 2023 for Systems Programming Analyst:
|Job Role||Systems Programming Analyst|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree or International equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline – Preferred
- Prior Knowledge of Windows Operating System
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Serves as a subject matter expert for administration, maintenance, customization, and support of workforce automation tools to increase organizational efficiency.
- Utilizes basic templates and tools for activities and duties of low risk, minimal impact, low complexity, and scope.
- This position evaluates, designs, develops, tests, performs maintenance, and supports UPS technology assets.
- He/She contributes to the evaluation, design, testing, implementation, maintenance, performance, capacity tuning, and support of third-party infrastructures, applications, and appliances (i.e., transaction, collaboration, communications protocols, application delivery, virtualization, and directory services).
- This position executes processes to improve the reliability, efficiency, and availability of the systems environment.
How to Apply for UPS Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & To Apply: Click here.