UPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) notifications for Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)/Range Forest Officer (RFO) Exam 2018 under Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2018: ACF/RFO Exam
|Examination Name||Assistant Conservator of Forest/Range Forest Officer Sevices Examination|
|Job Role||Assistant Conservator of Forest, Range Forest Officer & Others|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||6 August 2018|
UPPSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
For all posts included in the Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services: The candidates must possess Bachelors Degree of any recognised University or equivalent qualification.
Assistant Conservator of Forest: Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Range Forest Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or
- Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law in India or
possess a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto
Physical Standards: (ACF/RFO)
|Category||Height||Chest (Fully expanded)||Expansion|
|Male||163 cms.||84 cms.||5 cms.|
|Female||150 cms.||79 cms.||5 cms.|
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018): 21 to 40 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates of U.P.
- 15 years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- Other as per Govt rules.
UPPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will comprise three successive stages viz: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple choices), Main Examination (Conventional Type, i.e. Written examination) & Viva- Voce (Personality Test).
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
|General Studies-I||200||2 Hours|
|General Studies-II||200||2 Hours|
Scheme of Main Examination:
|General Studies (First Paper)||200|
|General Studies (Second Paper)||200|
|General Studies (Third Paper)||200|
|General Studies (Fourth Paper)||200|
|Personality Test (Interview)||150|
- For Unreserved/Other Backward Class: Rs. 125/-
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped candidates: Rs. 25/-
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 6 August 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 06/07/2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee Online in the Bank: 02/08/2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 06/08/2018.