UPPSC Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) notifications for the post of Computer Operator & Programmer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 details:
|Job Role||Computer Operator, Programmer|
|Salary||Up to Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||24 April 2019|
UPPSC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate degree with diploma in Computer Science or Graduate degree with “O” certificate from D.O.E.
- Knowledge of Data Entry in Hindi and English on different Software in Dbase/Unix/ Window as M.S. Office/Lotus/Smart suit etc.
- Knowledge of networking Exposure on Novell and Windows NT.
- Speed of 25 words and 40 words per minute in Hindi and English typing.
Programmer (Agriculture Production)
- B.E (Computer Science or related Subject) or equivalent higher qualification from a recognized University/Institution or M.C.A/M.Sc (Computer Science or related Subject) from a recognized University/Institution or Second Class
- Bachelor degree from a recognized University with ‘B’ level Course Certificate from DOE.
Programmer (Finance department)
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science) Degree from a recognized Institute / University or M.Sc (Computer Science Degree Expenditure) from recognized Institute/University or Graduate and ‘B’ level Certificate (equivalent to M.C.A) from DOEACC (NIELIT).
- Complete Knowledge of software development in C/C-Fox Pro RDBMS, Oracle/ Ingress/ Sybase, D.B/Z etc. in DOS/Unix/Windows active environments.
- Exposure to networking plateforms like Novell and Windows NT.
Programmer (Agriculture Statistical & Crop):
- Bachelor’s degree from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized Institute/University or “A” level certificate from the Department of electronics (D.O.E), Government of India.
- Good knowledge of Software Development like C/C Fox Pro, RDBMS as Oracle/Ingress/ Sybase, DB/2 etc. in DOS/Unix/Windows environment.
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2019): 21 to 40 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates of U.P.
- 15 years for physically handicapped persons of U.P.
- Other as per Govt rules.
UPPSC Recruitment – Post wise vacancies: 16 Posts
- Computer Operator – 13 Posts
- Programmer (Agriculture Production) – 1 Post
- Programmer (Finance department) – 1 Post
- Programmer (Agriculture Statistical & Crop) – 1 Post
- Computer Operator Rs. 5,200-20,200/-
- Programmer (Agriculture Production): Rs. 15,600-39,100/-
- Programmer (Finance department): Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Programmer (Agriculture Statistical & Crop): Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
UPPSC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based Written examination and Typing Test on Computer.
- For Computer Operator, The minimum essential required speed of Hindi type on computer is 25 w.p.m. and English type on computer is 40 w.p.m.
- For Unreserved/Other Backward Class: Rs. 225/-
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 105/-
- For Handicapped candidates: Rs. 25/-
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 28 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 28/03/2019
- Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 28/04/2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee Online in the Bank: 24/04/2019