Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
UPCL Recruitment 2022 – Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd. invites online application form from the eligible candidates for filling up 25 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineer. Candidates with the qualification of Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position on or before 18 April 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About UPCL: Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd (UPCL), formerly Uttaranchal Power Corporation Ltd was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 on February 12, 2001 consequent upon the formation of the State of Uttarachal. UPCL, has been entrusted to cater to the Transmission & Distribution Sectors inherited after the de merger from UPPCL (erstwhile UPSEB) since 1st April 2001. The Electricity Act. 2003 mandated the separation of Transmission functions under Power Sector Reforms. On 1st June 2004, the Power Transmission Corporation Limited (PTCUL) was formed to maintain & operate 132 KV & above Transmission Lines & substations in the State.
UPCL Recruitment 2022:
UPCL Recruitment 2022 for Junior Engineer :
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Last Date||18 April 2022|
- Candidates should possess diploma in civil engineering from any recognised university.
Total Vacancies: 25 Posts
- UR : 10 posts
- EWS : 2 posts
- OBC (NCL) : 7 posts
- SC : 6 posts
- ST : NIL
- The salary for the post of is Rs.44,900/ month
UPCL Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The Selection process will be based on Computer Based Test only. Computer Based Test (CBT) will preferably be held at Varanasi, Lucknow, Agra and Meerut cities.
- The test shall be of 3-hour duration with total 200 marks and shall comprise of total 200 questions, out of which 150 questions shall be from the Diploma level Engg. Branch syllabus for the Post applied, 20 questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 20 questions of Reasoning and 10 questions of General Hindi.
- Each correct answer shall carry one mark each and each wrong answer shall carry additional negative mark of 0.25. Candidates who obtain less than 30% marks will be rejected for further process of selection.
- The merit list shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the CBT.
Application Fees cum Processing Charges :
- SC (Domicile of U.P.) Category : Rs. 826
- Unreserved Category/Ews Category/ Obc (Non Creamy Layer). : Rs.1,180
- PH(OA/OL/PB/PD) Only-Processing Charges : Rs.12
- Candidates Other Than State Of U.P. (Any Category) : Rs.1180
How to apply for UPCL Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online on the official website of UPCL given below on or before 18 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
- Online submission of Application form – 25-03-2022 to 18-04-2022
- Submission of application fee cum processing charges through Net Banking/ Credit Card/Debit Card (Online) – 25-03-2022 to 18-04-2022
- Submission of application fee cum processing charges through SBI Challan (Offline) (Imp. Note : The Challan for payment can be downloaded upto 18-04-2022 only) 25-03-2022 to 20-04-2022
- Tentative date for Computer based Test (CBT) – Fourth week of May 2022
UPCL Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer & Senior Industrial Engineer: (Expired)
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Accounts Officer, Law Officer, Personnel Officer & Senior Industrial Engineer|
|Application Last Date||16 April 2021|
Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical Trainee):
- Applicant should possess Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Power Engineering, Power System Engineering or those engineering branches which have the word Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical from a recognized Institution or should have completed AMIE-Sections A & B Exams.
Assistant Engineer (Civil):
- Applicant should possess bachelor’s degree in Civil or those Engineering Branches which have a word Civil or should have completed AMIE – Sections A & B Exam.
- Applicant should possess graduate in law from a recognized University.
- Applicant should possess professional Degree in CA/ICWAIMBA (Finance).Preferential qualification- 2 years of relevant post qualification experience.
- Applicant should possess Post Graduate or equivalent in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management from a recognized Institute or repute with minimum 5 years of post-qualification experience in various functions in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations or comparable level in a fairly large PSU/Organisation.
Senior Industrial Engineer:
- Applicant should be an engineering graduate with post-graduate or equivalent in Industrial Engineering from a recognized Institute of repute with a minimum of 7 years of post-qualification experience.
Age Limit: up to 42 years
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) – 72 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 07 Posts
- Accounts Officer- 15 Posts
- Law Officer – 2 Posts
- Personnel Officer – 8 Posts
- Senior Industrial Engineer – 1 Post
UPCL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection to the posts of Assistant Engineer Electrical & Mechanical/Civil (Trainee) will be done on the basis of objective Written Test of 3 hours duration containing part I & part II in the concerned subjects followed by Interviews of Shortlisted candidates on the basis of qualifying criteria (40% marks for General, OBC & EWS Category, 30 % for SC & ST Category in both the papers separately) in the objective written test.
- There will be a negative marking @ reduction of ‘/4 mark for each incorrect answer. No marking will be given for un-attempted question(s). The final selection will be based on merit list in each category determined on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the written test (88%) and interview (12%).
- For Electrical & Mechanical cadre the part II of written test will consist of one common question paper based on Electrical, Electronics & Mechanical Engineering branches.
- Selection to the posts of Law Officer, Accounts Officer, Personnel Officer will be done on the basis of subjective & objective Written Examinations in the concerned subjects followed by Interviews of Shortlisted candidates on the basis of qualifying criteria (40% marks for General, OBC & EWS Category, 30% for SC & ST Category in both the papers separately) in the written examination.
- There will be a negative marking @ reduction of 1/4 mark for each incorrect answer. No marking will be given for un-attempted question(s).
- Selection to the post of Senior Industrial Engineer will be done on the basis of Interview only.
- Rs. 800/- only for General/OBC/EWS candidates
- Rs. 400/- only for SC/ST Category of Uttarakhand State
How to apply for UPCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply online through UPCL website on or before 16 April 2021 and send the hard copy of the application with required documents to following postal address latest by 26 April 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Coordinator (Test & Selection),
Lambert Square Guest House,
G.B.Pant University of Agriculture & Technology,
Pantnagar, District- Udham Singh Nagar-263145,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now