UP Police Recruitment 2018 – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board announced notifications for 3638 vacancies of Jail Warders for Men & Women candidates and 1679 vacancies of Fireman for Men candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UP Police Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Jail Warder, Fireman|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized board/university.
- Height (Male) – 168 Cms
- Height (Female) – 152 Cms
- Chest (Male) – 79-84 Cms (Minimum 5 Cms expansion)
- Relaxation of Physical standards as per Govt norms.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- 18 to 22 years for Male candidates
- 18 to 25 years for Female candidates
- Relaxations as per Govt rules.
UP Police – List of vacancies: 5317 Posts
- Jail Warder (Men) – 3012 Posts
- Jail Warder (Women) – 626 Posts
- Fireman – 1679 Posts
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination/Document Verification & PET/PST.
Application Fee: Rs.400/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking or E-Challan
How to apply UP Police Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification: 30th September 2018
- Commencement & Closing date of Online registration: Available soon