Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
UP Police Recruitment 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board announced notifications for 3638 vacancies of Jail Warders for Men & Women candidates and 1679 vacancies of Fireman for Men candidates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UP Police Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Jail Warder, Fireman|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Last Date||9 February 2019|
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th Class or equivalent from a recognized board/university.
- Height (Male) – 168 Cms
- Height (Female) – 152 Cms
- Weight (Female) – 40 Kgs
- Chest (Male) – 79-84 Cms (Minimum 5 Cms expansion)
- Relaxation of Physical standards as per Govt norms.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018):
- 18 to 22 years for Male candidates
- 18 to 25 years for Female candidates
- Relaxations as per Govt rules.
UP Police – List of vacancies: 5317 Posts
- Jail Warder (Men) – 3012 Posts
- Jail Warder (Women) – 626 Posts
- Fireman (Men) – 1679 Posts
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be based on Written Examination/Document Verification & Physical Endurance Test/Physical Standard Test.
Application Fee: Rs.400/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking or E-Challan
How to apply UP Police Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 9 February 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 9th February 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application fee by Online: 9th February 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Application fee by Offline: 11th February 2019