UnitedHealth Group Walk-in Drive 2019 (Optum) scheduled for the role of Claims Associate for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given below.
Optum-UnitedHealth Group Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Claims Associate|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||30 April 2019|
- Graduation is must
- Should be comfortable with Night Shifts (5:45 PM to 3:15 AM & 8:45 PM to 6:15 AM)
- Ability to multi-task, this includes ability to understand multiple products and multiple levels of benefits within each product
- Ability to remain focused and productive each day though tasks may be repetitive
- Analytical ability: Research skills combined with effective decision-making and superior interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accept constructive criticism with being coached and growing as a professional
- Critical thinking abilities
- BTECH/BE/MCA/MBA/ B pharm/ M pharm are not eligible to apply.
- If candidates attend interview in last 3 months please ignore this walk-in.
- Responsible for the accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
- Process claims, that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit.
- Ability to understand and apply plan concepts to include: Deductible, Coinsurance, Copay, Out-of-pocket, Maximums, inside limits and exclusions, State variations.
How to apply for UnitedHealth Group Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 30 April 2019.
Venue Date: 30th April 2019 (Tuesday) Time: 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
OPTUM, a UnitedHealth Group company
5th Floor, Building 14,
Raheja Mindspace, Hitech City
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081
Contact Person: Krishna Priya