United Health Group Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
United Health Group Recruitment 2018:
|Business Unit||Optum Technology|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer – Manual Testing|
- Qualifications: B.E\B.Tech\M.Tech\MCA\M.Sc
- 1+ years of experience in Healthcare Domain Operations
- Strong technical knowledge in product analysis and debugging
- Knowledge on Functional and Non-Functional Testing in Manual Testing
- Knowledge on Writing, Executing test cases and Defects in Application Lifecycle Management
- Good knowledge on Unit, Integrated, System, Regression, ETOE, UAT
- Programming Skills on languages like Java, .NET or any other in which they are supposed to test
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to product needs
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Perform System & Integration testing as part of Agile Scrum team
- Write specialized testing tools and utilities for use in testing our software platform
How to apply United Health Group Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here