United Health Group Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
United Health Group Recruitment 2018:
|Business Unit||Optum Technology|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
- Qualifications: B.E\B.Tech\M.Tech\MCA\B.Sc\M.Sc
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a developer using technologies VB.Net, VBA/VbScript and
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong Background in VBA, VB .Net, SQL and Macro Express
- Expert level in MS-Office skills (ACCESS, Visio & Advanced Excel)
- Ability to own projects start to finish through concept, feasibility, development, testing and deployment
- Effective decision-making, communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- The position requires someone who can effectively work in a team environment as well as individually with minimal supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills are also important to effectively gather and share information with the production teams, business partners and other developers.
- Good working knowledge of the claims or member processing systems to accurately code macros that follow the processing instructions closely.
- Good troubleshooting skills and experience will also be helpful to diagnose and resolve issues with macros that fail to function properly.
- Technical Test (Written)
- Panel Interview
How to apply United Health Group Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here