United Health Group Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire an Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
United Health Group Recruitment 2019:
|Business Unit||Optum Technology|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
|Job Location||Any India Optum location|
- Qualification – B.Tech Circuit Branches only, 6 CGPA or 60% and above
- 0 – 1 year of work experience in IT Industry (Application Development)
- Certification in Programming will be preferred
- Work location – Any India Optum location (Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad)
- Immediate joiners will be preferred
- Our key service offerings include Product Management, Architecture, Business Analysis, Development and Testing
- Opportunity to work on health care domain
- Growing at a rapid pace
- Our areas of focus comprise Data Fabric, Innovation Framework, Research, Capability Enrichment, Data Architecture and SME, Product Architecture and Leadership, Infrastructure Lab, Nonfunctional QE and Tools and Framework.
- Some of the key technologies and platforms we work on include Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop, Mobility, BPM, Mainframe, Data Warehouse, Middleware, Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET etc.
- Software Engineer applies knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems
- Writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++
- Solves/develops complex problems.
The selection process is based on the Online Test, Technical Interview, Manager Interview, HR Interview
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now