United Health Group Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
United Health Group Recruitment 2018:
|Business Unit||Optum Technology|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Minimum graduate (Preferred for A degree in I.T. systems, computing or related field)
- Minimum 1 Year of overall experience
- Minimum 6 Months experience in RPA
- Experience developing solutions using Microsoft .Net technology C#, VB.NET
- Experience building / consuming web services, web api, WCF, restful services in .Net
- Experience on MS SQL Server
- Experience in application architecture and design, including writing documentation from requirements
- Application integration experience
- Experience working with applications varying from Windows / Web / Mainframe
- Work closely with other developers/business analyst and technical leads to complete projects on schedule and adherence to engineering processes such as code reviews, source control, and unit testing, use case analysis, and other SDLC and best practices.
- Collect the queries related to the requirements and get them resolved by the business person (e.g. the client, business analyst, product manager or project manager) assigned to the project.
- Create the development plan; get it reviewed and approved signed-off by development lead Estimate the development effort.
How to apply United Health Group Recruitment 2018?
All eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here