Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021 – Unisys scheduled to hire for the role of Associate Application Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021 for Associate Application Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Application Test Engineer|
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required.
- Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
- Works within an application test team to gain skills in application test methods and theories.
- Expected to begin to apply advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques.
- Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization.
- Provides technical support for developed applications. Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project.
Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components.
- Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Learns to use professional concepts.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
How to Apply for Unisys Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now