Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 announced notification for the post of Forex Officer, Integrated Treasury Officer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About UBI-Union Bank of India: Union Bank of India is one of the govt owned banks in India(Govt shares 63.44%).This Bank has more than 4214 branches and 6909 ATM’s across the country. UBI also has representative offices at Shanghai, Beijing and Abu Dhabi. Lastly, UBI operates in the United Kingdom through its wholly owned subsidiary, Union Bank of India (UK).UBI also provides online Telebanking.If you want more details about Union Bank of India to check official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in about us section.
UBI-Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 :
Union Bank of India announces Job vacancies in their official website and also publish the indicative notification in leading newspapers.At present Union Bank of India vacancy announced for Forex Officer, Integrated Treasury Officer.Eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 13 January 2018.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018: Officers
|Job Role||Forex Officer, Integrated Treasury Officer|
|Last date||13 January 2018|
Union Bank of India Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Certificate Course in Foreign Exchange conducted by IIBF.
Integrated Treasury Officer:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/Statistics/ Commerce from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Literacy in Computer Operations and Word Processing/Computing skills like MS Excel.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates with MBA / PG Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Forex Officers: Post Qualification Work Experience in Foreign Trade Finance operations in Public/Private Sector Bank in the capacity of Scale-I and above for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Integrated Treasury Officer: Post Qualification Work Experience in officer cadre in front/Back office of a Treasury in Public/ Private Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
Union Bank of India Recruitment vacancies: 100 Posts
- Forex Officer – 50 Posts
- Integrated Treasury Officer – 50 Posts
Age limit(As on 20.12.2017):
- Forex Officer: 23 to 32 years
- Integrated Treasury Officer: 23 to 35 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy
Probation Period: The selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of 2 years of active service from the date of his / her joining the Bank.
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Selection process:
The selection process is based on Online Examination, Group Discussion (if conducted) and Personal Interview.
Online Examination / Test:
- The exam contains 200 multiple choice questions. The exam duration is 2 Hrs.
- The above tests except the test of English language will be available bilingually i.e.
English and Hindi.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the applicant, one fourth or 25% of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at final score.
Scheme of Online Examination:
|Name of Test||Questions & Marks|
|Reasoning||50 Questions- 25 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions- 50 Marks|
|Professional knowledge relevant to the post||50 Questions- 100 Marks|
|English Language||50 Questions- 25 Marks|
A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks
Examination Centre: Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai.
- For GEN & OBC – Rs.600/- (application fees)
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/- (only intimation charges)
How to apply Union Bank of India Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position only online latest by 13 January 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of online registration of application: 20/12/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 13/01/2018
- Closure for editing application details: 13/01/2018
- Last date for printing your application: 28/01/2018
- Online Fee Payment: 20/12/2017 to 13/01/2018