Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Single Window Operator/Clerk for recruitment of Female Sportspersons. There are 11 vacancies available for the above-mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode on their official website. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Union Bank Of India Recruitment 2023 for Single Window Operator/Clerk:
|Job Role||Single Window Operator/Clerk|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 17,900 – 47,920/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||09 May 2023|
Single Window Operator/Clerk:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Note: If a Sports Person is having outstanding sports achievements but who does not possess the minimum educational qualifications as referred above; the candidate may be permitted to participate in a recruitment process by relaxation in minimum educational qualification, subject to the acquiring of the same within a period of three years from the date of his / her appointment.
Name of Sports/Game: Hockey ( Female Sportspersons )
Sports Qualifications (For Hockey Sport Discipline):
- A candidate should have represented the Country in International competitions, represented any State in National competitions, or represented any District in State level competitions, or represented any University in Inter-University competition conducted by Inter-University Sports Board, or represented any State School team in the National Sports / Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation, or been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive, as a Sportsperson of the Game or Sports discipline for which Recruitment is to be conducted by the Bank.
- At the time of the appointment, the candidate must be an active sportsperson and his / her last participation should be within 1 year prior to the date of issue of notification for the recruitment and should be fit enough to take part in future tournaments as well.
- Certificates relating to efficiency /merit /representation in sports would be required to be submitted, as issued in the prescribed format by the competent authorities to evidence credentials in respective games/sports.
Age Limit ( As on 01 April 2023 ): 18 – 28 years
Age Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe: 05 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer): 03 years
Salary: Rs 17,900 – 47,920/-
No.of.Vacancies: 11 Posts ( Female )
- The selection process includes three phases.
- Phase-I: Sports Proficiency – 50 marks
- Phase-II: Field Trial – 100 marks
- Phase-III: Written Test – 50 marks
- The Field Trial and written examination will be held in Mumbai only.
- The dates, schedule, and full address of the Venue shall be intimated on the registered Email ID in due course.
- In the 1st phase, all the applicants will be ranked based on their Sports Proficiency.
- The Proficiency will be of a maximum of 50 marks and evaluated on the basis of their participation and achievements in recognized tournaments/events in the immediately preceding three financial years, as per details accompanied by supporting certificates furnished by the applicant.
- Thereafter, the shortlisted candidates, in order of merit, shall be called for further process in the ratio of 1:10.
- In the 2nd phase of the Selection Process, the candidates will be called for Field trials in the ratio of 1:10 in order of merit i.e. 10 times of no. of vacancies, to assess their proficiency and fitness.
- The Field Trial will be of 100 marks and the minimum qualifying marks will be 50% i.e 50 marks, for both the General as well as the Reserved Category candidates.
- In the 3rd Phase of the Selection Process, a specified number of candidates who qualify in the Field Trial will be called for a Written Test.
- The Written Test on general sports awareness shall be of 1-hour duration consisting of objective multiple choice questions in English and Hindi comprising of 50 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be 50% i.e. 25 marks for General category candidates and 45% i.e. 23 marks for the reserved category candidates.
- A merit list of the candidates based on the marks obtained by them as narrated above will be prepared in descending order.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of this merit list up to the number of vacancies.
- In case of a tie, the decision of the Bank will be final and binding on the candidate.
- Success in any phase of the selection process confers no right to appointment unless the Bank is satisfied that the candidate is suitable in all respect for appointment to the post.
- All field trials will culminate in the prescribed dope test. Candidates testing positive in the Dope test will be disqualified for the entire process.
Application Fees :
- UR/OBC: Rs.850/- (Application fees)
- For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates: Rs. 175/- (Intimation Charges)
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online mode on their official website latest by 09 May 2023 up to 11.59 pm.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered/provided in the online application form for this recruitment process.
- An email / SMS intimation with the Registration Number and password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent as a system-generated acknowledgement to the email ID / Mobile Number specified in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form containing fee details.
- The selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of 6 months of active service from the date of his / her joining the Bank.
- Commencement of online registration of application: 19 April 2023
- Closure of registration of application: 09 May 2023
- Closure for editing application details: 09 May 2023
- Last date for printing your application: 24 May 2023
- Online Fee Payment: 19 April 2023 to 09 May 2023