UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the job notification for the post of Forest Inspector with 316 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 12th pass are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test and physical efficiency test. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23 December 2019 to 03 February 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission:
The main objective of the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission is to prepare the rules and guidelines regarding the recruitment methods. Meanwhile, it conducts the examination, shortlists the candidates for interview and makes a selection procedure for shortlisted candidates. After that invite the eligible candidates to working with the organization.UPSSSC will perform such other duties with the rights owned itself.
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Inspector:
|Job Role||Forest Inspector|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Application Starting Date||23 December 2019|
|Last Date||03 February 2020|
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate examination with Agriculture or Science stream from a recognized board.
|Male||163 Cms||5 Cms expansion||25 Km in 4 hrs|
|Female||150 Cms||N/A||14 Km in 4 hrs|
Relaxation in Physical Standards:
- Male – 152 for Hilly Area
- Female – 145 for Hilly Area
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019): 18 to 28 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 316 Posts
- Gen – 162 Posts
- OBC – 48 Posts
- SC – 61 Posts
- ST – 14 Posts
- EWS – 31 Posts
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Selection Process:
Selection will be based on Written Exam & Physical Efficiency Test.
- General / OBC / EWS candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC / ST / PWD candidates of Uttarakhand: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Challan.
How to Apply UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Inspector?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online from 23 December 2019 to 03 February 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 23 December 2019)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.12.2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.02.2020
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 05.02.2020
- Written Test: Month of April 2020
UKSSSC Recruitment 2019 for Junior Engineer(Civil):(Expired)
|Job Role||Junior Engineer(Civil)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||15 July 2019|
|Last Date||25 August 2019|
- Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized University/ institute.
Age Limit( as on 01.07.2019):
- Between 21 to 42 years.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General:66 Posts
- OBC:21 Posts
- EWS:13 Posts
UKSSSC Recruitment-Selection Process:
The selection will be based on individual performance in the written examination.
- General/OBC & EWS:Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/PWD candidates of Uttarakhand: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card OR Challan.
How to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2019?
All Interested and eligible Candidates may apply online through the UPSSSC website from 15.07.2019 to 25.08.2019.
For more details & To Apply: Click here
- Starting of Online Application: 15 July 2019
- Last Date for Online Application: 25 August 2019
- Last Date for Depositing Fee by Online: 27 July 2019