UKHFWS Recruitment 2020 – National Health Mission, Uttarakhand invites online application form for the Certificate Program of Community Health of 6 months run by IGNOU for the post of Community Health Officer (CHO)/ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP) for 300 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of GNM/ B.Sc (Nursing) are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit basis. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (http://www.ukhfws.org/) website on or before 17 August 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
UKHFWS Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Community Health Officer (CHO)/ Mid Level Health Provider (MLHP)|
|Qualification||GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing)|
|Last Date||17 August 2020|
- Candidates should pass GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/ university.
- Registered with any Nursing Council in India is mandatory
- The candidates must have to be registered with Uttarakhand Nursing Council, if they get selected and opt to pursue the course.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2020): 35 years
- For SCs/ STs: Upto 40 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 300 posts
- SC – 57 posts
- ST – 12 posts
- OBC – 42 posts
- EWS – 30 posts
- UR – 159 posts
Salary: After joining as MLHP/CHO in HWC, the fixed consolidated remuneration will be Rs 25,000/- per month plus variable performance-based incentive maximum up to Rs 15,000/- per month.
UKHFWS Recruitment Selection Process for CHO/ MLHP:
- All applications will be subjected to a screening process and shortlisted candidates, as per Merit List will appear for counselling.
Demand Draft of Rs 1,03,400/-
Mode of Payment: Demand draft is to be prepared in the favour of “UKHFWS-RCH FLEXIPOOL” payable at Dehradun. The course fee of IGNOU will be paid by the National Health Mission, Uttarakhand.
How to Apply UKHFWS Recruitment 2020 for CHO/ MLHP?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://www.ukhfws.org/) website on or before 17 August 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here