United India Insurance Recruitment 2019 notifications for the post of Administrative Officer (Medical) for MBBS Graduates at Across India.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
UIIC United India Insurance Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Administrative Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 February 2019|
United India Insurance Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India, from a recognized University and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
Age limit (As on 31.12.2018): 21 to 30 years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes candidates
- 10 years for Persons With Benchmark Disability (PWD) candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
UIIC Recruitment AO Selection Procedure:
The selection process will be based on the personal interview of the shortlisted candidates.
- Selected candidates if certified to be medically fit may be appointed as ADMINISTRATIVE
OFFICER(SCALE-I) Medical on probation for a period of one year which may be extended by a further period of six months.
- During the probation period the Officers would be required to pass the non-life “Licentiate Examination” conducted by Insurance Institute of India. Only after passing the said examination the Officer will be eligible for confirmation of his services in the Company.
How to apply for UIIC United India Insurance Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 February 2019.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now