United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 for the post of Assistant-696 vacancies-Across India.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.Candidates can also apply Oriental Insurance Recruitment 2017 for Administrative Officers.
UIIC United India Insurance Recruitment 2017 for Assistant:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 August 2017|
United India Insurance Recruitment for Assistant-Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification:(As on 30.06.2017)
- Graduate from a recognized University AND Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age (as on 30.6.2017): Minimum Age : 18 years and Maximum Age : 28 years (Relaxation as per govt norms.
UIIC Recruitment 2017-State Wise Vacancies:
|ANDAMAN & NICOBAR|
|UT OF CHANDIGARH||2|
UIIC United India Insurance Recruitment 2017-Selection Procedure:
The selection process will consist of Online examination (Preliminary and Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
Tier-I: Preliminary Examination:
The Preliminary Examination (On-line Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of ONE Hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows:
|Test||No of Questions||Marks|
|Test of English Language||30||30|
|Test of Reasoning||35||35|
|Test of Numerical Ability||35||35|
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi.
- Candidates will have to qualify in each test by securing the minimum qualifying marks as decided by the Company.
- The adequate number of candidates State-wise and Category-wise equal to 7 times of the respective number of vacancies will be shortlisted for Tier-II – Main Examination.
Tier-II: Main Examination:
The Main Examination (Online Objective Test) for 250 marks, would be of TWO Hours duration and will consist of 5 sections as follows:
|Test||No of Questions||Marks|
|Test of Reasoning||40||50|
|Test of English Language||40||50|
|Test of General Awareness||40||50|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||50|
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test/subject by securing the minimum qualification marks as decided by the Company in the Main Examination.
- Candidates qualifying in the On-line Main Examination will further qualify in the Regional Language Test, before final selection. However, no separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test.This test will be only qualifying in nature. Valid AADHAR card (or) E-Aadhar Card should be produced during the Regional Language Test
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the On-line Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for On-line Examination and Regional Language Test.
UIIC United India Insurance Recruitment-Application fees:
- SC/ST/PwD Rs. 100/-
- For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/ RS. 500/-
Note: GST @ 18% extra will be charged on Application fee
How to apply UIIC United India Insurance Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 14 August to 28 August 2017.
For More details: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Opening Date of Online Application: 14 August 2017
- Last Date for Online Application: 28 August 2017
- Last Date for payment of Application Fees: 28 August 2017
- Tier-I – Online Examination (Preliminary) 22nd September 2017 (Tentative)
- Tier-II – Online Examination (Main) 23rd October 2017 (Tentative)
- Download of Call Letters : 10 days prior to the date of each examination(Tentative)(Preliminary exam as well as main exam)