5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
United India Insurance Recruitment 2020 – United India Insurance Company Limited invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Administrative Officer – Medical (Scale-I) – 10 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.uiic.co.in) website from 29 May to 10 June 2020 up to 17:00 PM. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- RBI Recruitment 2020 for Bank’s Medical Consultant
- Cantonment Board Recruitment 2020 for Radiologist/Medical Officer
UIIC United India Insurance Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Administrative Officer – Medical|
|Salary||Rs.32,795 – 62,315/-Month|
|Job Location||Chennai/ Mumbai|
|Last Date||10 June 2020|
United India Insurance Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of MBBS. Degree or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to MBBS degree by the Medical Council of India, from a recognized University and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
Note: Dental, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani etc. are not valid disciplines for this post.
Age limit (As on 31.12.2019): 21 to 30 years.
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes candidates
- 10 years for Persons With Benchmark Disability (PWD) candidates
- Others as per Govt rules.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UnReserved – 05 posts
- SC – 01 post
- ST – 01 post
- OBC – 02 posts
- EWS – 01 post
- PWD – 01 post
UIIC Recruitment AO Selection Procedure:
- Selection will be based on the interview for the shortlisted candidates.
- shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for interview.
- Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only.
- Interview will be conducted in person or through Video Conference
- Selected candidates if certified to be medically fit may be appointed as ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (SCALE-I) Medical on probation for a period of one year which may be extended by a further period of six months.
- During the probation period, the Officers would be required to pass the non-life “Licentiate Examination” conducted by Insurance Institute of India. Only after passing the said examination, the Officer will be eligible for confirmation of his services in the Company.
- UR / EWS / OBC Candidates – Rs. 536 /- (Application Fees Rs. 300/-, Processing Charges Rs. 236/-)
- SC / ST / PWD / EXM Candidates – Rs. 236 /- (Application Fees Exempted, Processing Charges Rs. 236/-)
How to Apply for UIIC United India Insurance Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.uiic.co.in) website from 29 May to 10 June 2020 up to 17:00 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
United India Insurance Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at United India Insurance Recruitment?
Ans. At present United India Insurance having vacancies for Administrative Officer - Medical (Scale-I) - 10 posts
Q2.Who can apply for United India Insurance Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed MBBS are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for United India Insurance Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.uiic.co.in) website from 29 May to 10 June 2020 up to 17:00 PM.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now