UGC NET Admit card 2019: National Testing Agency released Admit card for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test on its official portal. Candidates who are registered online can download the admit card for UGC NET from 27th May 2019 onwards. Admit card to be issued for the successful submission of application on or before the due date.NTA will release all recruitment admit card only on the online mode and there will be no provision to get in offline mode. For that NTA will issue the login credentials for all registered candidates while registering the application. Further details about the NTA UGC admit card is explained below.
The official link to download the admit card is activated now. Candidates are advised to download the admit card within the prescribed date and time in order to avoid server down or traffic problems. In case of forgetting the login credentials candidates have to visit the official website with their registered mobile number. They have to retrieve those details before going to download the admit card. University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test summary is given below:
|Name of the Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||University Grant Commission- National Eligibility Test|
|UGC NET Admit card 2019 date||27th May 2019|
|UGC NET Admit card 2019 correction||To be notified|
|UGC NET Admit card 2019 closed||28th June 2019|
|UGC NET Exam 2019 date||20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 June 2019|
How to download NTA UGC NET Admit card 2019:
Admit card will be released only on the online official website. Admit card will contain candidates personal details, examination details, examination venue details, Candidate Signature, and photographs. National Eligibility Test is going to conducted in multiple exam centers and exam slots. So candidates have to know their exam venue and schedule of the exam in order to avoid discrepancies. Further steps to check UGC NET Admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website NTA https://ntanet.nic.in/
Step 2: Find and click the UGC NET Admit card 2019 tab on the home page.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials like application number and password.
Step 4: Submit the details to view the UGC NET Admit card.
Step 5: Kindly take a copy for your reference.
NET UGC Admit card- Examination Centres:
- Candidates can find out the list of centers (Cities) where UGC NET to be conducted in Annexure-I.
- The candidates were able to select any four cities for their examination of UGC-NET while registering the Online Application Form.
- Allotted the Centre of examination to the candidates will be the choice opted on their Application Form.
- In some cases, different city of a nearby area may be allotted.
NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2019:
- The NTA will issue the Answer Key of the examination held on its official website www.ntanet.nic.in.
- Also allows the candidates to challenge the Answer Key before or after the examination.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key with the login credentials printed on the UGC NET Exam Admit card.
- The Answer Keys will be released after two to three days from the examination.
- The Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- to make a challenge online against the Answer Key.
Release of Recorded Responses 2019:
- The NTA will release the candidates recorded responses with respective Question on its official website www.ntanet.nic.in before the result declaration.
- The recorded responses of the particular candidates will be available for the candidates access within two to three days.
Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking of UGC NET 2019:
- There is no provision to get re-evaluation/re-checking of the result.
- The result declared by the NTA will be finalized score.
Enlisted details on NTA UGC Admit card 2019:
Candidates have to verify the details printed on the NET 2019 admit card in order to avoid discrepancies on the admit card details. In case of discrepancies on the admit card candidates will not be allowed to take the examination on the day of the exam. Such details to be verified by the candidates on NET 2019 Admit card:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- photograph of the candidate
Documents needed along with NET UGC Admit card 2019:
Along with the UGC NET exam admit card candidates have to carry any of the photo identification proof for the verification. Some acceptable photo identification proofs are:-
- NET UGC Exam Admit card
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Community Certificate
- PAN card
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer