Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
UGC NET Admit Card 2020 – National Testing Agency is going to release the (UGC-NET) June 2020 Admit Card for University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test on its official portal (www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in). UGC has scheduled the National Testing Agency (NET) June 2020 examination as two batches, the first batch from 16 to 18 September 2020, and the second batch from 21 to 25 September 2020. Candidates who are registered online can download the admit card for the UGC NET June 2020 examination before the examination on its official website. Admit card to be issued for the successful submission of application on or before the due date. NTA will release all recruitment admit card only on the online mode and there will be no provision to get in offline mode. For that NTA will issue the login credentials for all registered candidates while registering the application. Further details about the NTA UGC admit card is explained below.
The official link to download the admit card is activated now. Candidates are advised to download the admit card within the prescribed date and time in order to avoid server down or traffic problems. In case of forgetting the login credentials candidates have to visit the official website with their registered mobile number. They have to retrieve those details before going to download the admit card. University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test summary is given below:
|Name of the Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Name||University Grant Commission- National Eligibility Test|
|UGC NET Admit Card 2020 Releasing Date||To be released|
|UGC NET Exam 2020 Date||(16 – 18 Sep 2020) and (21 – 25 Sep 2020)|
How to download NTA UGC NET Admit card 2020:
Admit card will be released only on the online official website. The call letter will contain candidates personal details, examination details, examination venue details, Candidate Signature, and photographs. National Eligibility Test is going to conducted in multiple exam centers and exam slots. So candidates have to know their exam venue and schedule of the exam in order to avoid discrepancies. Further steps to check UGC NET Admit card:
Step 1: Visit the official website NTA https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in/
Step 2: Find and click the UGC NET Admit Card 2020 tab on the home page.
Step 3: Enter the login credentials like application number and password.
Step 4: Submit the details to view the UGC NET Admit card.
Step 5: Kindly take a copy for your reference.
NET UGC Admit Card – Examination Centres:
- Candidates can find out the list of centers (Cities) where UGC NET to be conducted in Annexure-I.
- The candidates were able to select any four cities for their examination of UGC-NET while registering the Online Application Form.
- Allotted the Centre of examination to the candidates will be the choice opted on their Application Form.
- In some cases, different city of a nearby area may be allotted.
NTA UGC NET Answer Key 2020:
- The NTA will issue the Answer Key of the examination held on its official website www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Also allows the candidates to challenge the Answer Key before or after the examination.
- Candidates can challenge the answer key with the login credentials printed on the UGC NET Exam Admit card.
- The Answer Keys will be released after two to three days from the examination.
- The Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- to make a challenge online against the Answer Key.
Release of Recorded Responses 2020:
- The NTA will release the candidate’s recorded responses with respective Questions on its official website (www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in) before the result declaration.
- The recorded responses of the particular candidates will be available for the candidate’s access within two to three days.
Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking of UGC NET 2020:
- There is no provision to get re-evaluation/re-checking of the result.
- The result declared by the NTA will be finalized score.
Enlisted Details on NTA UGC Admit Card 2020:
Candidates have to verify the details printed on the NET 2020 admit card in order to avoid discrepancies on the admit card details. In case of discrepancies on the admit card candidates will not be allowed to take the examination on the day of the exam. Such details to be verified by the candidates on NET 2020 Admit card:-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date Of Birth
- Email ID
- Examination venue
- Centre code
- Examination Date & Time
- Signature of the Candidate
- photograph of the candidate
Documents needed along with NET UGC Admit Card 2020:
Along with the UGC NET exam call letter candidates have to carry any of the photo identification proof for the verification. Some acceptable photo identification proofs are:-
- NET UGC Exam hall ticket
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Community Certificate
- PAN card
- Any authorized Id from Gazetted officer
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now