UGC DAE Recruitment 2018 – UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (CSR) jobs for one post of Clerk-Typist. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
UGC DAE Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Last Date||13 April 2018|
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent with 50% marks, minimum typing speed 30 words per minute in English.
Age Limit (As on 1st July 2018): Below 25 years.
Relaxations: Persons with disabilities will be given relaxation in age limit by 10 years (15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs).Up to 13 years to candidates working in this Institution.
The selection process of Clerk-typist post will be based on test/interview.
How to apply UGC DAE Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates applications type with completed bio-data and send application form along with required documents and Crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 50/- (No DD for SC/ST/PH Candidates) payable to ‘UGC-DAE CSR’ to the Kolkata to the following postal address latest by 13 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
UGC-DAE Consortium for Scientific Research [UGC-DAE CSR],
Sector-III, Block LB,
UGC DAE Recruitment – Application Form:
- Post applied for –
- Name –
- Father’s Name –
- Permanent and Present address; postal, telephone, fax, e-mail –
- Date of Birth –
- Age as on 1st July 2018 (Years-Months-Days) –
- Whether SC/ST /OBC/ PH/ Ex. Ser/ General –
- Educational Qualifications (commencing from SSLC or Secondary level) giving details of Board, year, subjects, percentage of marks, division/grade –
- Technical / Professional Qualifications giving aforesaid details –
- Experience as an employee giving details in separate column about Name of the employer, designation, Pay Scales & gross emoluments, Period (Years-Months-Days), Nature of Duties –
- Any other relevant information –
- Details of Demand Drafts –
- Names and addresses of two referees.