Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts Store Keeper/Admin Assistant. There is a total of 03 vacancies available in above mentioned job. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree/10th qualification are eligible to apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 for Store Keeper/Admin Assistant:
|Job Role||Store Keeper/Admin Assistant|
|Experience||2 – 5 Years|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 18,000 – 25,000/-|
|Interview Date||29 May 2023|
- Pass in 12th Standard ( PUC).
- Minimum Five years post-qualification experience in storekeeping in a Shipyard, Engineering Company, or Manufacturing Industries.
- Desirable: Exposure to materials management / Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts (other than Fine Arts/ Performing Arts) or Science or Commerce Computer Applications or Business Administration, with a minimum of 60% of marks.
- Experience: Minimum two years post qualification experience in matters relating to Office work, Data entry, Record and Report Generation, and maintenance of files, registers, and records in a Public / Private sector Commercial Organization.
- Desirable: Proficiency in Computer Applications like MS Office and Excel.
Note: The above posts are temporary in nature and for a period of Two years, subject to project requirements and individual performance.
Age limit(As on 19 May 2023):
- Store Keeper: 58 years
- Admin Assistant: 35 years
- Store Keeper: 02 Posts
- Admin Assistant: 01 Post
- Store Keeper: Rs 25,000/-
- Admin Assistant: Rs 18,000/-
- The selection process includes a Walk-in-Interview.
- The weightage is 100 Marks. The marks shall be awarded based on the relevance of experience to the post.
- The rank list for the post shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured by candidates in the selection process.
- In case the same marks are secured by more than one candidate, the relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
- only shortlisted candidates shall be permitted to attend Personal Interviews.
- The parameters for selection may be subject to change, and the same would be notified prior to the commencement of the selection process.
How to apply for Udupi Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can submit the filled application form along with the mentioned documents and the walk-in interview on 29 May 2023 from 09:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs.
For more details: Click here.
Application Form: Click here.
Date: 29 May 2023 from 09:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs.
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited,
Baputhota Wearhouse complex,
Karnataka – 576108.
Documents to be submitted with the application:
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar Card. (Compulsory)
- Relevant Certificates to prove age (Birth Certificate/SSLC or SSC/Passport). (Compulsory)
- All Qualification Certificates. (Compulsory)
- Experience certificates. (Compulsory)
- Caste Certificate (If applicable).