Udupi Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023: Udupi Cochin Shipyard Limited (UCSL) has announced notification for the Manager post. There is one opening for the above-mentioned job. Candidates with the qualification of a B.E/B.Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 13 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Udupi Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023 for Manager:
|Job category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1 Post|
|Stipend||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
|Job Location||Malpe, Karnataka|
|Last Date||13 December 2023|
- Graduate in Engineering in any discipline with 60% marks from a recognized University
- Experience: The candidate should have minimum 9 years of managerial experience, out of which minimum 5 years should be in the field of Material, Procurement, Supply chain management in a ship building or ship repair yard or a registered EPC company, Petrochemical industry.
- Good Communication skill, Working Knowledge in GEPNIC/Gem
- Portal, Proficiency in computer applications like MS project/ SAP/MS Office etc.
- Candidates serving in public sector undertakings Should have at least 1 year experience in the grade below Manager (ie in E 2 grade.).
- Procurement of materials as per schedule with timely delivery and proper store management, Review of technical details/BOQs, drawings etc,Verification and certification of bills, vendor development, EProcurement.
- Responsible for sourcing and purchasing the best quality items at most competitive price complying with the procedures and regulatory requirements, run tender, evaluate bids, negotiate contracts, make recommendations etc.
- Demonstrate professionalism in official activities.
- Travel at short notice, Work against the set targets within the time frame.
- Liaison with various government/ Statutory agencies.
Age Limit(As on 13 December 2023): Not exceeding 40 years
Age relaxation: The age limit shall be 5 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) and 10 years for Ex-servicemen. However, in no case, age limit after applying all age relaxations shall exceed 50 years.
No.of.vacancies: 1 Post (UR)
Salary: Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- (Included DA 43.8%, HRA 9% ,Perks & Allowances35%)
- The selection process will be based on a PowerPoint presentation and Personal Interview
- Candidates who are provisionally short-listed for the posts shall be required to do the PowerPoint Presentation highlighting their work experience
- Based on the PowerPoint Presentation, the candidates shall be further short-listed for Personal Interview. Only candidates who are meeting the notified work experience and job requirements shall be permitted to attend Personal Interview
- The marks shall be assigned to the short-listed candidates based on the following parameters for final selection:
- PowerPoint Presentation on work experience : 80 marks
- Personal Interview: 20 marks
- Call letters for the short-listed candidates will be sent through e-mail.
- The schedule of the selection shall be intimated to the shortlisted applicants through E-mail/CSL website
How to apply for Udupi Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on or before 13 December 2023
For more details & To Apply: Click here.
- Commencement of Online Application: 23 November 2023
- Last Date of Online Application: 13 December 2023
Note: After applying online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon successful submission of online application