UBS Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the FDS Intern post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech is eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
UBS Recruitment 2023 for FDS Intern:
|Job Role||FDS Intern|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Pursuing B.Tech in CSE, IT, EnTC
- Data transformation and data visualization skills: data anlaysis, passion for working deep in massive complex datasets. You thrive when you are swimming in data and get a buzz from finding data driven answers. Experience accessing and retrieving data from disparate large data sources such as excel, SharePoint, database (SQL knowledge is a plus). Understanding of data sourcing, data feeds.
- Ability to create and deliver high quality Alteryx workflows and dashboards using tableau / Power Bi- work with IT support in making sure that proper controls and the data is available in a timely fashion
- Execution of ad-hoc runs/projects and investigation and resolution of any identified issues
- Ensure standardization and streamlining of processes and support of governance framework around the same
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in SQL is a plus
- Understanding of at least one programming language(C++,Python, Java) is a plus
- Expected to be actively leading projects and re-engineering initiatives to improve the processes with other counterparties across different divisions and regions including but not limited to participation in or instigation of tactical and strategic initiatives
- Involved in review and updates of policies and procedures and ensure that these are appropriately implemented
- Helping the team implement a best practice control environment
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written/verbal)
- An exciting opportunity is available in Group Finance India, Financial Data Services, intern will be responsible for:
- Driving the tactical automation / workflow initiatives in FDS processes
- Participating in ongoing team transformation initiatives expected to be majorly around standardizing operations, identification and Delivery of standardization and Centralization Programs and delivering on expansion opportunities.
- Support the ongoing digitization, testing and implementation of various projects
- Have Project experience, Documentation, Orientation of new application to stakeholders
- Partner and collaborate with colleagues across all FDS workflows
- Participate & assist in digitization and Innovation initiatives
- Support the Balance and PnL Adjustment process
- Track and report issues as they arise
- The Finance Data Services, is part of Group Finance responsible for Finance Data.
- The team’s current remit is to perform functions in the areas of Manual adjustments, user access management, Investigation, communication and resolution of the intercompany breaks for global close or Daily reporting & support the Group and Regulated Financial Reporting obligations.
- The team supports stakeholders across Group Finance in Regional Controlling and Accounting, Group Accounting and Parent Bank Control and Product Control and has a footprint in Switzerland, America, London, Singapore and Hyderabad, India
How to apply for USB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.