UBS Recruitment 2020 – UBS – Investment banking company scheduled to hire IT System Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Amazon Recruitment 2020 for Virtual Technical Support/Others
- IHS Markit Recruitment 2020 for Associate Software Engineer
UBS Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||IT System Engineer|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Practical experience with Splunk or an equivalent application in a business environment.
- A strong knowledge of IT technologies, methodologies, toolsets & solutions
- A good technical and architectural understanding of large environments, including Linux/Solaris operating systems
- Wintel Operating system knowledge is a plus
- Able to work as part of a global team interacting with client all over the world
- Comfortable communicating (in English) with both technically minded colleagues as well as senior management and customers
- Able to prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision where required
- Willing to provide on-call support as required
- Provide level 2/3 technical and business support for Splunk. As the product is newly integrated you will be part of a Project team to onboard Splunk into the Operations. (Incident & Problem Management)
- Manage the interface to our Engineering by addressing functional requirements, potential issues, keeping track of these issues until they are solved. We have a strong service delivery culture with the aim to provide the best service to our clients.
- Deploying new Releases onto the platform
- Participate in different projects, including upgrade, migration or client related activities
- Cover the AMERS time zone by leading potential Major incidents on various tools within the groups remind.
- Create and enhance documentation and training to our clients globally.
How to Apply UBS Recruitment 2020 for IT System Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here