Uber Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Community Support Representative for Engineering/ Any degree – 2017/2018 batch graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Uber Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Community Support Representative|
|Salary||Rs 4.8 LPA|
- Education: All Graduates – 2017/2018 Batch (B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA)
- Desired Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Excellent organizational skills, integrity, and follow-through on tasks
- Enjoyment from learning and looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen effectively; to confidently and diplomatically express opinions and voice concerns with other team members
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users\’ expectations
- Experience in service, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and fast-paced environment is a plus
At Uber, providing amazing customer support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners–our community–is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in this mission and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
Profile 1: Defect Reduction
- Constant evaluation and updating our training framework
- Design specific issue level video training content which could be digitally sent or included in in-person training
- Create content around IAH adoption
- Driving projects at GL and airports focused on reducing issues pertaining to professionalism, Cancellation and Waitlisting
- Uncovers new fraud techniques from the drivers and riders
Profile 2: Competitor Analysis
- End to End comparison of IVR on all issue types, AHT, DSAT
- In-App Help – design, languages and vocabulary along with performance measurement
- Policy comparison on each issue type
- Explore other Support Mechanisms which could reduce costs or improve driver experience
- Create a driver feedback mechanism and operationalize it.
Profile 3: Insight Generation
- Tickets and Call scrubbing activity to cull out insights from internal data
- Conducting experiments at Greenlight centres and Airports to gather ground level information
- Taking Driver Trips to gauge and understand the real-time issues
- Multiple Face-to-Face interviews
How to apply Uber Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here