Uber Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Community Support Representative for Engineering/ Any degree – 2017/2018 batch graduates at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Uber Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Community Support Representative|
|Salary||Rs 4.8 LPA|
- Education: All Graduates – 2017/2018 Batch (B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA)
- Desired Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Excellent organizational skills, integrity, and follow-through on tasks
- Enjoyment from learning and looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to listen effectively; to confidently and diplomatically express opinions and voice concerns with other team members
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users\’ expectations
- Experience in service, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and fast-paced environment is a plus
At Uber, providing amazing customer support that establishes trust for riders and driver partners–our community–is a core feature of our product experience. We invest in this mission and believe in providing the highest quality service executed in the smartest, most efficient way.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now