Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TWAD Recruitment 2022 – Tamilnadu Water Supply And Drainage Board (TWAD) has announced Job vacancies for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentices. There are 111 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in relevant discipline are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process of TWAD Recruitment are given below.
About TWAD: The Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TWAD Board) is a statutory body corporate constituted under TWAD Board Act, 1970 on 14.04.1971. TWAD Board is entrusted with the development of Water Supply and Sewerage facilities in the State of Tamil Nadu, except Chennai Metropolitan Development Areas. TWAD Board further expanded their horizon of service to include maintenance of major CWSS also into their domain. The Organisational structure of TWAD Board is crowned by Thiru. Shiv Das Meena, I.A.S., Additional Chief Secretary to Government, Municipal Administration & Water Supply Department as the Chairman, Thiru V.Dakshinamoorthy, I.A.S., as the Managing Director.
TWAD Recruitment 2022:
TWAD Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentices|
|Salary||Rs.8000 – 9000/-|
|Job Location||Across Tamilnadu|
|Last Date||05 June 2022|
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline. A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline. Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:-
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a University in relevant discipline. A Diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by an Institution recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- Civil Engineering – 73 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 15 Posts
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Civil Engineering – 23 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Rs.9000/- per month
- Technician Apprentice Trainee – Rs.8000/- per month
TWAD Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is entrusted to the task of preparing shortlisted candidates list from online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the CGPA / Percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id to appear for Certificate Verification at TWAD Board, Chennai.
How to apply for TWAD Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should register in NATS web portal and then apply through on or before 05 June 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Online Application starting date : 25.05.2022
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal : 05.06.2022
- Last date for applying TamilNadu Water Supply and Drainage Board : 10.06.2022
- Declaration of Shortlisted list (Tentatively) 15.06.2022
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates (Tentatively) : 23.06.2022 to 24.06.2022
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now