Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TURVO Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech 2020 & 2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer|
- BE/B.Tech(Any specialization), ME/M.Tech(Any specialization)
- Batch: 2020 & 2021
- 6 months to 2.5 years of full time work experience.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms along with proficiency at problem solving.
- Excellent coding skills and exceptional problem solving approach.
- At ease to work in an agile environment with little to no supervision.
- Collaborate with other engineers of the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Developing distributed and scalable platforms.
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interacting with designers, architects and other coders to analyse the requirements and possible solutions.
- Documenting components and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools like Wiki.
- Testing the product in controlled environments (DEV and QA) before taking it to the production environment.
- Investigating product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing the current system and presenting ideas for improvements.
- Thorough performance testing before taking it to production.
How to apply for TURVO Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive by following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now