Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice in various disciplines. There are 92 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2023 for Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice:
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice/Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||92 Posts|
|Salary||Rs 8,000 – 9,000/-|
|Last Date||11 April 2023|
- A degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a statutory University.
- A degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- Relevant Disciplines: EEE, ECE, CSE, MECH, CIVIL, IT
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in DEE, DECE, DME, DCE, or DCSE discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in DEE, DECE, DME, DCE, or DCSE discipline.
Note: Candidates who passed out during 2020, 2021 & 2022 are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules, i.e 18 years and above.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs 9,000/-
- Technician Apprentice: Rs 8,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 92 Posts
- The selection process is based on merit.
- The selection criteria will be based on the merit of the final percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in their Graduate course and Diploma course.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed of document verification to their registered e-mail ID.
How to apply for TSTRANSCO Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. Candidates have to enroll themselves in the NATS Portal latest by 11 April 2023 & apply under the establishment of the Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited latest by 12 April 2023.
For more details: Click here
NATS Portal ( to enroll & apply ): Click here
Note: The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per the Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
- Online Application starting date: 5 April 2023
- Last date for enrolling in the NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) portal: 11 April 2023
- Last date for applying to Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited, Hyderabad: 12 April 2023