TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineer / Junior Lineman | 1,601 Posts | Last Date : 28 March 2023

Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now


TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Assistant Engineer / Junior Lineman. There are totally about 1,601 vacancies available for above mentioned posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/10th pass/ITI are eligible to apply for the job. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.

TSSPDCL RecruitmentTSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 :

TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineer :

Job Role Assistant Engineer
Qualification B.E/B.Tech
Experience Freshers
Salary Rs 64,295 – 99,345/-
Total vacancies 48 Posts
Job location Hyderabad
Last date 15 March 2023

Detailed Eligibility:

Educational Qualification:

Assistant Engineer : Must possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission / AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering.



Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ) : 18 – 44 years

Age Relaxation :



  • The Upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 to 44 years as per G.O.Ms.No.42.
  • The Upper age limit of 44 years is relaxable up to 5 years in respect of SC/ST/BC/ EWS candidates and up to 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped candidates.

Salary : Rs 64,295 – 99,345/-

No.of.Vacancies : 48 Posts

Selection Process of TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 :

  • The selection process includes Written Examination.
  • Written Test will be conducted in ENGLISH language only.
  • The written test shall comprise 100 marks consisting of 100 multiple choice questions and each question carrying 1 mark.
  • The section A consisting of 80 questions on core technical subject and the section B consisting of 20 questions on General Awareness and Numerical Ability and History related to Telangana Culture & Movement.
  • The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
  • The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
  • The selection of candidates for appointment will be made 100% on Written examination only.
  • The selection list will be drawn into two parts.
  • The first part will comprise 5% of the posts consisting of combined merit list and the remaining second part will comprise of 95% of the posts consisting of the candidates belonging to the TSSPDCL Discom jurisdiction only and the posts will be filled, following the existing rules and other rules of reservation issued from time to time.
  • The candidates will be selected and allotted to various places in TSSPDCL jurisdiction.

Application and Examination Fees :

  • Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
  • This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee.
  • However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities, PH and applicants belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) are exempted from payment of examination fee.

How to apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 ?

The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 15 March 2023.

For more details : Click here

To Apply : Click here

Note :

  • The candidates appointed shall be required to work wherever posted in the jurisdiction of TSSPDCL for a minimum period of 3 years.
  • The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on probation for a period of 2 years which includes 1 year Training.
  • The Recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified subject to variation and orders in force.

Important Dates :

  • Starting date for Payment of Fee  : 23 February 2023
  • Starting date of submission of online application : 23 February 2023
  • Last date for payment of Fee Online : 15 March 2023 (upto 5:00 pm)
  • Last date for submission of Online Application : 15 March 2023 (upto 11:59 pm)
  • Application Edit facility (for making corrections, if any) : From 18 March 2023 To 21 March 2023
  • Downloading of Hall tickets from : 24 April 2023
  • Date of examination : 30 April 2023

TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 for Junior Lineman :

Job Role Junior Lineman
Qualification 10th pass / ITI
Experience Freshers
Salary Rs 24,340 – 39,405/-
Total vacancies 1,553 Posts
Job location Hyderabad
Application Starting Date 08 March 2023
Last date 28 March 2023

Detailed Eligibility:

Educational Qualification:

Junior Lineman : Must possess SSLC/SSC/10th Class with I.T.I. qualification in Electrical Trade/ Wireman or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Trade.

Age Limit ( As on 01 January 2023 ) : 18 – 35 years

Age Relaxation : Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS candidates.

Salary : Rs 24,340 – 39,405/-

No.of.Vacancies : 1,553 Posts ( LR – 553 , GR – 1000 )

  • Mahabubnagar : 93 Posts
  • Narayanpet : 40 Posts
  • Wanaparthy : 48 Posts
  • Nagarkurnool : 75 Posts
  • Gadwal : 28 Posts
  • Nalgonda : 136 Posts
  • Suryapet : 111 Posts
  • Yadadri : 95 Posts
  • Medak : 67 Posts
  • Siddipet : 108 Posts
  • Sangareddy : 106 Posts
  • Vikarabad : 71 Posts
  • Medchal : 75 Posts
  • Habsiguda : 87 Posts
  • Cybercity : 45 Posts
  • Rajendranagar : 48 Posts
  • Saroornagar : 48 Posts
  • Banjara Hills : 67 Posts
  • Secunderabad : 75 Posts
  • Hyderabad South : 59 Posts
  • Hyderabad Central : 66 Posts
  • SCADA : 05 Posts

Selection Process of TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 :

  • The selection process includes Written Test.
  • The written test comprising of 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
  • The section A consisting of 65 questions on core I.T.I subject and the section B consisting of 15 questions on General Knowledge.
  • The duration of the written examination will be 2 hrs. (120 minutes).
  • The test will be of objective type with multiple-choice questions with only one answer being correct among the four alternatives suggested.
  • A separate O M R (Optical mark Reader) answer sheet will be provided to the candidates.
  • The selection list in the District/Circle will be drawn into two parts.
  • The first part will comprise 5% of the posts consisting of combined merit list and the remaining second part will comprise the balance 95% of the posts consisting of candidates belonging to that District/Circle only and the posts will be filled, following the existing rules and rule of reservation.

Application and Examination Fees :

  • Each applicant must pay Rs.200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee.
  • This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs.120/- towards Examination Fee.
  • However, the Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities, PH and applicants belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) are exempted from payment of examination fee.

How to apply for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2023 ?

The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website from 08 March 2023 to 28 March 2023.

For more details : Click here

To Apply : Click here

Note :

  • The candidates appointed shall be required to work wherever posted in the jurisdiction of TSSPDCL for a minimum period of 3 years.
  • The candidates appointed to the post shall be placed on probation for a period of 2 years which includes 1 year Training.
  • The Recruitment will be made to the vacancies notified subject to variation and orders in force.

Important Dates :

  • Starting date for Payment of Fee  : 08 March 2023
  • Starting date of submission of online application : 08 March 2023
  • Last date for payment of Fee Online : 28 March 2023 (upto 5:00 pm)
  • Last date for submission of Online Application : 28 March 2023 (upto 11:59 pm)
  • Application Edit facility (for making corrections, if any) : From 01 April 2023 To 04 April 2023
  • Downloading of Hall tickets from : 24 April 2023
  • Date of examination : 30 April 2023

Want Job Alerts? Join Us




Reviewed by Prasanth S